Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Livinstyle

Aluminium Windows And Grilles Cost

TayBoonTat quote grill for $950 - 3rm hdb flat? If silver color aluminum grill white patches look like dusty white sand can't remove, i will no choice change the grill and windows

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh my failing eyesight :)

black powder coated frames? is it the same price for grey or light brown powder coated frames which i have seen in some condo developments?

oh, i was only interested in black and white frames. No price difference between black and white.

The other colours i not sure le. Think gotta check with supplier.

:)

oh my failing eyesight :)

black powder coated frames? is it the same price for grey or light brown powder coated frames which i have seen in some condo developments?

nope, all black frames...must be the lighting. :)

Tried calling a few supplier but all of them were very vague with their quotations. When asked price psf, they were not willing to disclose. Anyway, I passed by one the shops recently and they actually displayed their psf pricing. I don't think they are the cheapest.

White powder coated aluminium

Grille $8.50psf

Sliding window $15.80psf

Casement window $17.80psf

Shower screen (straight) $380

Bi-fold door $198

I am looking at doing bifold doors, shower screen, windows and grilles. Anyone has a more competitive price to share?

Hey

you can try up www.tayboontat.com, i think prices are better than this. :)

Tried calling a few supplier but all of them were very vague with their quotations. When asked price psf, they were not willing to disclose. Anyway, I passed by one the shops recently and they actually displayed their psf pricing. I don't think they are the cheapest.

Grille $8.50psf

Sliding window $15.80psf

Bi-fold door $198

I am looking at doing bifold doors, shower screen, windows and grilles. Anyone has a more competitive price to share?

i did my windows from unipac. Had mass emailed the hdb licenced installers at the following rates:

casement psf $15

sliding psf $12

bi fold door $160

all before GST.

quite well done imho. :)

perhaps the reason is that when they were installing the windows, my wife was scolding the painter and contractors quite fiercely? haha.

some pics:

Casement

DSC04807.jpg

sliding:

DSC04812.jpg

Grille $8.50psf

Sliding window $15.80psf

Bi-fold door $198