Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

Samgalz: okok, better not make him faint, later cannot complete reno on time then I know. Then everyone will come and hantam me. And ya, I was looking at reizzz's t-blog and thinking, "my god, run here run there, from Hafary to reizzz's then to mine, not 'chuan' meh this fella." Maybe he went mylica's this morning? And yes, I'm **** glad I booked him early! Otherwise really sian 1/2, wait another 3-4 months. Dunno which part of my house would have fallen off by then liao. Bleah!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha ya lor.

he run to hafary too??!!! my god. next time I must sms him and tease him liao...I will not call him boss liao, I will call him "SUPERMAN"! :lol:

on second thoughts, he might not faint....he sure will tease u. his usual style..u haven got it from him yet yah? when I do my reno he always tease me, maybe cos I strong reaction, he find it shiok to tease me :bleah: so much so he and I machiam friend friend liao...haha

2 months down the road, a swee swee house awaits u and time for u to create more great memories in the house!!!

Edited by samgalz

haha ya lor.

he run to hafary too??!!! my god. next time I must sms him and tease him liao...I will not call him boss liao, I will call him "SUPERMAN"! :lol:

on second thoughts, he might not faint....he sure will tease u. his usual style..u haven got it from him yet yah? when I do my reno he always tease me, maybe cos I strong reaction, he find it shiok to tease me :bleah: so much so he and I machiam friend friend liao...haha

2 months down the road, a swee swee house awaits u and time for u to create more great memories in the house!!!

Hahahahaha! Ya I just realised lor. Because...

Update on Day Two:

I received a message at 4.30pm that said:

Hacking finish liao, only left the great wall of china

toiletgone.jpg

My toilet's been hacked out! Felt kind of bad doing that loo, because I'd only had it overlaid 3.5 years ago, but the job was very poorly done at that time, plus there were strange smells (!!!!!) from time to time, so I decided to get that done too.

Hacking of the kitchen has been completed too.

moredebris.jpg

And then things start getting weird...

So after I received that message, I sent back:

"My that wall huh? Haha I was telling the rest online that I wanted to draw some cartoon under the hammer..."

The reply:

Oh wat u wan draw come I draw

I laughed, and then replied jokingly:

"Haha!!! Draw smiley face lor wahahaha

Next thing I know:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg

His caption: Sledge hammer met the sabra sword

Then:

sweatdrop.jpg

Now we got the yi tian Jian n tu long tao vs sledge hammer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I think he's enjoying it more than me lor -____-|||

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! Ultimate! :sport-smiley-004:

Think he in a better mood liao, back to usual style. See, I told u...sure kana tease like mad. hahaha but cute lah!

wahaha! nice swords! i think maybe edmund needed some outlet for him to relax a bit :rofl: :rofl:

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! Ultimate! :sport-smiley-004:

Think he in a better mood liao, back to usual style. See, I told u...sure kana tease like mad. hahaha but cute lah!

Hahaha reizzz and samgalz, I also say lor! Good la, help to make me more relax also... my husband saw the thread, and was like 'diaoz....'

haha... had fun reading this.... good luck on the reno :)

Edited by yuene

Hihi Carisella!

Yeah, my contractor (he's not an ID, actually) seems to have a strange habit of sending mmses (just like he has a funny habit of putting in SMEG fridges in 3Ds), but not a bad thing, really; especially when I'm now a bit too busy to pop by my place to check on progress. I haven't been up there since hacking started, despite my workplace being 10mins away. And don't worry! I was also very kiasu (okay la, maybe not until choose carpentry etc)... I started planning my reno in early 2008! 2.5 years in the making. Looking back, I have no idea how I managed to have so much patience. Where's your BTO, and when is the date that you're expected to receive your keys?

BTO is at Dawson SV.. it's like 5 - 6 years down the road (stabs self)

I'm using the program in office when i'm free after finishing my on hand work and I tend to go over to the catalog cabinet and take look at the lights and cables.

And then after reading ups and downs reviews on others renovations and IDs, I been having headaches and nightmares for when my time comes.. cos i believe when my "time" comes.. All over Singapore IDs will have a lot of projects on hands. :(

I scare I kenna those, busy this, busy that de IDs, not there to oversee or supervise.. =/

By the way, Yuene..

You ID your place urself and got the contractor to do it up for you?

Hahaha reizzz and samgalz, I also say lor! Good la, help to make me more relax also... my husband saw the thread, and was like 'diaoz....'

he just used his painter's phone to mms me some updates. :bow:

reizzz, is ur painter Ah Kim?

no idea, he didn't mention the painter's name. he only called me and say he's using his painter's phone cause he left his in office. anything about ah kim? good? bad?

no idea, he didn't mention the painter's name. he only called me and say he's using his painter's phone cause he left his in office. anything about ah kim? good? bad?

good, he did a good job for me. when come touch up also volunteer to touch up a wall with paint when he saw me wipping my son's "handicraft". Also he very hardworking.

Edited by samgalz

good, he did a good job for me. when come touch up also volunteer to touch up a wall with paint when he saw me wipping my son's "handicraft". Also he very hardworking.

hmmm ok. hope he's using the same person for painting. hahaha

BTO is at Dawson SV.. it's like 5 - 6 years down the road (stabs self)

I'm using the program in office when i'm free after finishing my on hand work and I tend to go over to the catalog cabinet and take look at the lights and cables.

And then after reading ups and downs reviews on others renovations and IDs, I been having headaches and nightmares for when my time comes.. cos i believe when my "time" comes.. All over Singapore IDs will have a lot of projects on hands. :(

I scare I kenna those, busy this, busy that de IDs, not there to oversee or supervise.. =/

By the way, Yuene..

You ID your place urself and got the contractor to do it up for you?

Ooof! That's a long way to the start of your reno! By that time, I think if you hang around RT until then, you'll have so much knowledge on renovations, you'll be the RT expert! :D But anyway, don't worry too much ya? I'm sure there will be good IDs and contractors who will be available to do your reno! Try to choose an ID that is proven to know his/her limits on the number of projects s/he can handle; I think that would be a good sign that your ID is pretty responsible.

And yes, I designed my own house layout, and I'm getting my contractor to do it as to my specifications, partially because we're on a rather tight budget--we're not doing a lot of things that I would really love to do (like hiding wire casings in carpentry). I'm sure it won't look as fabulous as the ID planned and designed homes, but as long as it looks decent and I'm comfortable with it, I think that will be fine.

WAH I think your contractor is COOL! Where is he from?

Haha, his company is in Bedok... found him from reading RT threads... I think it's pretty obvious who he is (just follow where I've been posting!), but I shan't say much until the whole thing is over.

reizzz: Me too! Hopefully will be able to get a good painter...