Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

Hey all,

Need your opinion on something:

Install and supply roller blinds for Master Room (window is two panels long, but blind is 1 piece)

Install and supply day and night curtain for Master Room's Wardrobe

Install and supply roller blinds for Study Room (window is three panels, but blind is 1 piece too)

Total is $1,000. Is that a reasonable amount?

think better to get one or two more quotations. different materials then different prices. just like the curtain rod can be either wood, aluminum or steel :deal:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yuene, would u mind PM your reno quotation? Or the overall money u spent?

cos ur reno looks lovely ...

thanks

PM sending!

think better to get one or two more quotations. different materials then different prices. just like the curtain rod can be either wood, aluminum or steel :deal:

Oooh, I didn't think of that! Will check again, and will definitely get another quotation. Thanks reizzz!

It's a hard to tell if it is costly or not;

it would make things easier if you know your blinds are how much psf?

market rate is qute vast; for my vutton blinds;

neighbout shop are selling $7 psf, the shop I got it from is currently retailing $3.5 whist I got it from promo price of $2.9.

Hey all,

Need your opinion on something:

Install and supply roller blinds for Master Room (window is two panels long, but blind is 1 piece)

Install and supply day and night curtain for Master Room's Wardrobe

Install and supply roller blinds for Study Room (window is three panels, but blind is 1 piece too)

Total is $1,000. Is that a reasonable amount?

yea, reizzz's pretty right about this.

Thanks all! Curtains have been ordered, and they should be in before CNY. No more grabbing of clothes to dark places to hide and change! :bath:

I can go see if my bedframe is (finally) available then!

Has your desired bedframe arrived? :sport-smiley-018:

Likewise I'm waiting for one of the expedite's black drawers as well.. been delayed since Nov.

Happy to hear that you've got a better price.

Woes to DOM.

Nice nice.

Thanks all! Curtains have been ordered, and they should be in before CNY. No more grabbing of clothes to dark places to hide and change! :bath:

Has your desired bedframe arrived? :sport-smiley-018:

Likewise I'm waiting for one of the expedite's black drawers as well.. been delayed since Nov.

Oops! I haven't gone to check yet, since we went a fortnight ago, but the stock wasn't in... they said 3-4 weeks from then... looks like I'll be stalking IKEA the next two weekends!

Woes to DOM.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ But then again, nothing much to see also... :P

lol.. sounds like me. except i will just close all windows since the windows have the privacy screens.

where u got your curtain from?

actually we also don't have curtains yet... but the difference is... we're not hiding in the dark when changing :notti: cos our windows are unblock and no one can see us anyway... hahahaha :lol:

lol.. sounds like me. except i will just close all windows since the windows have the privacy screens.

where u got your curtain from?

Heh! Mine are clear, plus I have a mirror that faces the window :oops so bo pian, until the curtains come in I have to hide in one corner... I got my curtains and blinds from dexufto's contact; they gave me a pretty good price, so I decided to go with them instead of the one that I found outside...

actually we also don't have curtains yet... but the difference is... we're not hiding in the dark when changing :notti: cos our windows are unblock and no one can see us anyway... hahahaha :lol:

Man! Lucky you, unblocked windows are so shiok!

Hi yeune!!!

Sorry I was MIA for the longest time. =p cos something came up and prevented me from logging on.

I will still be MIA-ing cos wun hv much time to log on, sorry.

Glad to c another success for edmund. Ur place look smashing! Also glad u got ur curtains.

Hi yeune!!!

Sorry I was MIA for the longest time. =p cos something came up and prevented me from logging on.

I will still be MIA-ing cos wun hv much time to log on, sorry.

Glad to c another success for edmund. Ur place look smashing! Also glad u got ur curtains.

Oooh... hope everything is okay on your end girl!

Update: My bedframe and my oven are in!!!!!!!

the bed frame that was always out-of-stock? hahaha :lol:

Yes, that infamous bed frame! But it's still not complete, thanks to the delivery guys *grrrr*