Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

hey yuene, Ikea missed out one drawer of your bed frame rite...

guess what, i got my Ikea delivery last weekend. when we opened up the package of our Framsta black glass panel, there is only 1 piece of glass inside (supposed to have 2 pieces) :o the delivery/assembly guys were also surprised~

think something is wrong with Ikea's packaging department recently :bangwall:

What the... yeah man, I think something really IS wrong with the IKEA packing department! When I bought my stuff from them last time (even up to January this year), there were no problems! Why suddenly so forgetful ah...

PS whatever happened to our meatball outing? :P

yea.. am back, finally. i guess everyone got busy once the reno is finally over.

but have faith, our cohort will come back soon. i did, didnt i? ha

well, i went off for my wedding day preparation and thereafter spent time getting a few more items for the house (yes, we finally bought the ss steel bench, ha).

lots of house warming sessions ensued during the cny period, got even more things for the house, then a big move in my career and finally, took a short break to hk in feb and did something i always wanted to do since young.

i see. yea, i first come to know these pictures when i was at Cathay too. so i know who painted it. tks!

OOoh congrats ne0!!!! Especially on getting that super-chio s/s bench /wink

Nice that you got to take a short break! My last break was in December to Korea, and now I have no chance left to go on break, because I, too, am going to change job (my last day here is this Friday, and I start immediately on Monday--SIAN 1/2). And since I'm on probation for 3 months, there's no way I can leave the country for a break :(

Maybe we should all have a gathering at my house :)

Hi,

Can Pm or email me your contractor contact I am looking for one to do my place thank you :)

vendi_lim@live.com

Hi beanbean,

Sent :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice how it's all shaped up.

Able to share with me your contact for the blinds?

Thanks.

Hey JCase, PM sent! Hope you can get a good deal!

nice yuene! especially like your little vanity area behind the curtains :)

Thanks hafiizh, I love it too, and I actually spend a lot of time in there (shhh don't tell Evanta)! I see your reno is shaping up nicely too!

Nice that you got to take a short break! My last break was in December to Korea, and now I have no chance left to go on break, because I, too, am going to change job (my last day here is this Friday, and I start immediately on Monday--SIAN 1/2). And since I'm on probation for 3 months, there's no way I can leave the country for a break :(

haha.. super-chio bench comes with heavy polishing and maintaining which can pain in the a s s. u should have look man, the gaps in between really had me cursing at times when i'm doing the cleaning. but so far, so good.

well a change of job is always for the better eh.. so hang in there, 3 mths will flash by like nothing!

u organise la! ha

What the... yeah man, I think something really IS wrong with the IKEA packing department! When I bought my stuff from them last time (even up to January this year), there were no problems! Why suddenly so forgetful ah...

PS whatever happened to our meatball outing? :P

oh ya hor! hahahahaha :P btw, i just found out that actually on Saturday, meatball is $5 :dancingqueen:, yes it's $1 more ex than tuesday but i guess most of us are not free to go down during weekday?

and a gathering at your place sounds better than meatball outing? heh~ :P

oh ya hor! hahahahaha :P btw, i just found out that actually on Saturday, meatball is $5 :dancingqueen:, yes it's $1 more ex than tuesday but i guess most of us are not free to go down during weekday?

and a gathering at your place sounds better than meatball outing? heh~ :P

Come over la! I'll go buy meatballs and sauce from IKEA and make them at home ^^ Next few saturdays till April are bad, but after mid-April I'm good!

Come over la! I'll go buy meatballs and sauce from IKEA and make them at home ^^ Next few saturdays till April are bad, but after mid-April I'm good!

hahaha the last time we "home-made" ikea meatball was back in school days... hahahaha :lol:

haha who else coming? ;)

hahaha the last time we "home-made" ikea meatball was back in school days... hahahaha :lol:

haha who else coming? ;)

Haha, it's an open call to anyone who wants to come!

Haha, it's an open call to anyone who wants to come!

hey hey can i be thick skin and invite myself huh? would like to put some faces to names :D

hey hey can i be thick skin and invite myself huh? would like to put some faces to names :D

me too! hehehe...

but froggy, you already have a "face" wat... :P

me too! hehehe...

but froggy, you already have a "face" wat... :P

Haha no problem! But let me just check, because I will have to work alternate Saturdays, so I need to choose one where I'm not working...

yuene your place looks awesome. So many gorgeous things in one apartment, you must have spent a lot of time and effort making it nice. I love the clock... would love to get something similar if you can point me to the right direction :)

Anyway, I'm gonna be thick skinned and invite myself to your upcoming housewarming.

I can help make food if you want. Just let me know.

froggy, no worries about being thick skinned.... just bring your nice baked stuff over wahahahahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

Haha no problem! But let me just check, because I will have to work alternate Saturdays, so I need to choose one where I'm not working...

yay yuene just let us know which day is good for you. and ya i can come and help you with the meatballs~ ;)

yuene your place looks awesome. So many gorgeous things in one apartment, you must have spent a lot of time and effort making it nice. I love the clock... would love to get something similar if you can point me to the right direction :)

Anyway, I'm gonna be thick skinned and invite myself to your upcoming housewarming.

I can help make food if you want. Just let me know.

Hey january,

Thanks for the compliments! But my house isn't that gorgeous la... pretty much basic (because lim bu is too lazy to upkeep...shhhhh) The clock was purchased from a shop on the 2nd floor of The Cathay, called 'Totally Hot Stuff'.

And sure, you're welcome to my place! It'll be a Saturday in late April, just fyi.

froggy, no worries about being thick skinned.... just bring your nice baked stuff over wahahahahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

yay yuene just let us know which day is good for you. and ya i can come and help you with the meatballs~ ;)

Woooo baked stuff! I love food...

And marshmallow... help me -eat- the meatballs huh :P