Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buttwiser

Comments On Leather Sofa From Casa Italy

Hi guys,

I'm mulling over getting a set of leather sofa from CASA ITALY. PRice is within my budget and design is simple.

I wonder if any of you have bought any leather sofas from them and the quality of the SOFAs from them? Any feedback??

They provide a warranty of 5 yrs on spring and structure for it. Badly need some feedbacks on it. THank1!!!!1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I visited Casa Italy at Paya Lebar. Though their sofa are comfortable but their prices are a bit on the high side. You may want to visit Soflex Gallery at Ubi before making decision.

I got put off by Casa Italy at Paya Lebar. Their salesperson is so dishonest. Thought I'm a newbie sourcing around for sofa. Tell me PVC sofa quality is better than PU and Leatherbond. Still say give me discount from $1500 to $1150 since they just newly open. Wifey and I then think very weird since we read that PVC is the lowest grade. The sofa furthermore is kinda small 210cm in length still more than $1k.

My parents house sofa is PVC same length bought for $500+ only. Luckily never buy there.

The color of your furniture sofa also plays a significant role. The lighter-colored ones can help refract light. Thus, your room becomes even bigger in your and your guests’ eyes. The problem with them, though, is they do not hide dirt and stains. If you have kids, it could be best to pick those that have darker colors. Sofas from a furniture store with neutral colors are easy to play with.

========================

Home Theater Seating

http://www.***/

Edited by Valentine Brault

may i suggest this cowhide leather sofa? i saw it on the newspaper today n went down n bought it.

@$1699

f_m1tv4j1m_89b19be.jpg

and thinking which tv console goes with it.... the marble top or glass top..price difference $100

f_fv4k410d8m_13e0cad.jpg

My friend own a Full Leather L sofa set I think 6 yrs back from Casa Italy Macpherson showroom. Till now my frenz was quite pls with their product. According to reseach casa italy sofa all made in malaysia "sofa manufacturer" also provide wooden frame warranty for 5 yrs if I'm not wrong. My wife and I went to their newly open showroom at Parkmall. Price abit on the high side. But the sofa there quite comfy and modern. The sales guy there also quite patient serving us as we will not commit till November. I think I will dropby again as the sales person told me will give us addictional discount on top of GSS discounted price. Do you guys think they will hold the sofa till November - December? I think will place a deposit instead of full payment.

I visited Casa Italy at Paya Lebar. Though their sofa are comfortable but their prices are a bit on the high side. You may want to visit Soflex Gallery at Ubi before making decision.

I think should not be a problem holding to Nov or Dec. I bought my sofa in Feb from Jalan Besar branch and requested for delivery in Nov.

my old set of sofa is from casa italty too, bought from macpherson in 2003. I would say no issues, good quality leather. a 3 seater then cost me $1.3k...back in 2003. till now, i still like that sofa...very comfy and good quality.

however,2 yrs ago, when i shifted house, i went to the shop again looking for new sofa (din see any designs that i like liao...).....

Bought a black leather sofa from Casa Italy a few weeks back. Delivery was supposed to be 8th July but they called up beginning of the week to let me know there is a delay and delivery will change to 9th July. Came as promised on 9th July at the stated time and they called me before hand to confirm. Delivery is outsourced to contractor.

Sofa came in good condition except for some small words written in silver marker on the leather. Told the delivery guy to remove it, which he promptly did. He told me he will start charging Casa Italy for the service as it has happened a few times. So be on the lookout for any writings in future.

hi, i had made a deposit $800.00 to Casa Italy on Jan 2011.

Now i willing to let it go at $700.00. Anyone interested to taking over?

It was a deposit for a full leather L-shape sofa (but i haven't make order yet)... so, it can be change to other items as they promised (called them yesterday to double confirm).

Nothing wrong with Casa Italy but it was my mistaken on the measurement... most of their sofas design are L-shape and too big for my small living hall and i don't need other item for my house, that's y i willing to let it go at $100 cheaper!

I can meet you at Casa Italy for the transfer to make sure everything is OK.

I had purchased an L-shape full leather sofa from Casa Italy at the Singapore Expo Fair about 1 years ago.

After using it less than a year, I realized that the skin of one of the area of the sofa began to “peel”, even though I had tried to upkeep and maintain the condition of the sofa. To my horror, recently it got worse. In fact I am truly disappointed by the quality of their sofa. Anyone had this experience with Casa Italy sofa ?????

My friend own a Full Leather L sofa set I think 6 yrs back from Casa Italy Macpherson showroom. Till now my frenz was quite pls with their product. According to reseach casa italy sofa all made in malaysia "sofa manufacturer" also provide wooden frame warranty for 5 yrs if I'm not wrong. My wife and I went to their newly open showroom at Parkmall. Price abit on the high side. But the sofa there quite comfy and modern. The sales guy there also quite patient serving us as we will not commit till November. I think I will dropby again as the sales person told me will give us addictional discount on top of GSS discounted price. Do you guys think they will hold the sofa till November - December? I think will place a deposit instead of full payment.

Ordered from the Paya Lebar with delivery in July.

Do you really like the design of the set? If you do I believe they can hold. I asked them to hold for 2 months. Their request is to give them a one month notice ahead of the delivery date I wanted.

I had purchased an L-shape full leather sofa from Casa Italy at the Singapore Expo Fair about 1 years ago.

After using it less than a year, I realized that the skin of one of the area of the sofa began to “peel”, even though I had tried to upkeep and maintain the condition of the sofa. To my horror, recently it got worse. In fact I am truly disappointed by the quality of their sofa. Anyone had this experience with Casa Italy sofa ?????

Can you post picture and did you contact Casa Italy about it?

I have the same experience as yours. I bought my casa italy corner sofa in malaysia in sept 2009 and the side oso peel off. i din scratch it, din touch it, dun hav kids or ppl to jump on it. i maintain the sofa like u did. in the end wat happen? it peels!

(i tried sharing the flickr link for the photo but it doesnt allow...)

now, my problem is with that malaysia furniture shop. its them who told me dat its made of genuine leather and i oso clarified wif them for the definition of genuine leather. i'm now waiting for their reply and see wat they wana do abt it.

so please beware when looking for furniture. i'm not targetting casa italy, but in general case.

Edited by RomTanHuanhui