Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

Dish Rack

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No no ... didn't do any market research.

Just thinking a loud that if many people really keen, then I can try to bring it in and become online retailer.

But so far only 2 persons?

nguandi u really biz minded hor....first my bento then now the dish rack...wah...rich liao lor....

well, if you include dmay and vhardono.. if they haven't bought la.. then it's 4 persons. keke

I also haven buy any yet. But hor I wan those foldable or can be kept away after use. I wonder there is something out in the market for non wood type?

I also haven buy any yet. But hor I wan those foldable or can be kept away after use. I wonder there is something out in the market for non wood type?

actually have quite a no. leh... just need some time to search them... on the web i saw at least 4 types.

nguandi u really biz minded hor....first my bento then now the dish rack...wah...rich liao lor....

Alamak ... because I'm not rich so always have to keep an eye of all these lobangs :D

Any kind of model you're looking for?

Alamak ... because I'm not rich so always have to keep an eye of all these lobangs :D

Potential rich man loh!

I haven go find any model yet. Just planing for 1 that i can keep when needed to free space.

Practicality should be the aim, not stylo milo... and stylo milo always comes with a price (no cheap and good please)

I have the same problem with my kitchen... 2 main sides are all GLASS (headache)..... cannot have too high a dish rack as it can be seem from the dining and living area.

I solve this by having a single dish drawer from Fisher & Paykel - double duty... act as a dish rack and when lazy... just press the button to wash the dishes :)

Hi ngunadi,

I am also looking for stylish looking dish drainer to be placed on my kitchen counter top. It's an open concept L shaped counter so need a good looking dish drainer. Count me in if you are importing them. :)

ngunadi, 5 of any designs? or you are going to import a particular one.

As long as they are from the same source, it's fine.

This is to save the delivery/shipping cost :)

Practicality should be the aim, not stylo milo... and stylo milo always comes with a price (no cheap and good please)

I have the same problem with my kitchen... 2 main sides are all GLASS (headache)..... cannot have too high a dish rack as it can be seem from the dining and living area.

I solve this by having a single dish drawer from Fisher & Paykel - double duty... act as a dish rack and when lazy... just press the button to wash the dishes :)

actually i'm looking for something practical, yet stylo milo...

previously got one ID also suggested a dish drawer, but then, my tiny kichen already no space for dish drawer leh.

actually i'm looking for something practical, yet stylo milo...

previously got one ID also suggested a dish drawer, but then, my tiny kichen already no space for dish drawer leh.

Yeah... also dish drawer/washer is not popular in Asia.... I have so many ppl asking me... what is that thing? Even the delivery guys asked "what in the world is that thing? " OMG.... didn't know people here is so dinasour. Below is the pix of my dish drawer. The left most twin cabinet is original... the space for the dish drawer is modified from the twin cabinet space... leaving space on the right side to install a 3-tier spice pull out rack, while the there is space at the dish drawer's bottom to install a pull out drawer. The 3-drawers on the right most side is original

img2339by.jpg

Edited by d'lotus