Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can send me the contact,

tks

QUOTE (MsChocobanana @ Feb 18 2011, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done smile.gif They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff horse.gif

can pm me pls/// paint.gif

Guest Chan Stanley

I GOT TRY BEFORE OnE UNCLE....They got only few middle age people to do.....but the workmanship is very good and they r very experience to explain what to do what not to do.... if u need the contact pls pm me...just share with u all good contractor

Hi Stanley,

can pm me the contact for the tiler?

thanks

I GOT TRY BEFORE OnE UNCLE....They got only few middle age people to do.....but the workmanship is very good and they r very experience to explain what to do what not to do.... if u need the contact pls pm me...just share with u all good contractor

On 17/02/2011 at 0:37 AM, MsChocobanana said:

I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done :) They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff :horse:

Hi.. I know this post was few yrs ago..do u still by any chance still have the contacts?