Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can send me the contact,

tks

QUOTE (MsChocobanana @ Feb 18 2011, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done smile.gif They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff horse.gif

can pm me pls/// paint.gif

Guest Chan Stanley

I GOT TRY BEFORE OnE UNCLE....They got only few middle age people to do.....but the workmanship is very good and they r very experience to explain what to do what not to do.... if u need the contact pls pm me...just share with u all good contractor

Hi Stanley,

can pm me the contact for the tiler?

thanks

I GOT TRY BEFORE OnE UNCLE....They got only few middle age people to do.....but the workmanship is very good and they r very experience to explain what to do what not to do.... if u need the contact pls pm me...just share with u all good contractor

On 17/02/2011 at 0:37 AM, MsChocobanana said:

I know of one husband and wife team. They do the tiling themselve, maybe slower then other companies that use more workers, but the quality is excellent (the auntie is a perfectionist!). Maybe you can consider them if you wan a job well done :) They have been praised a few times in the forum before.

PM me if u need info - jus sharing the gd stuff :horse:

Hi.. I know this post was few yrs ago..do u still by any chance still have the contacts?