Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrisngpg

Custom Made Furniture

Hiya, I need to create a custom glass-top coffee table. I already have the glass top, but need someone to make the legs. Any ideas anyone? I got the spare glass cos my ID screwed up my order for a glass partition, and I didn't want to waste it. Anyone? Thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so have you done your coffee table?? why dun you use solid surface to do your coffee leg and the body??

Nope, still looking. Like I mentioned, I have spare glass-top, so don't know what else to do with it other than to convert into coffee table. Don't think I wanna use solid surface cos my decor is mostly wood. You know anyone who can give me legs? :P

Hi I have seen my customers using chinese traditional drum as legs, if you need to customise the legs, can email me at zak@livingwithart.com.sg

Nope, still looking. Like I mentioned, I have spare glass-top, so don't know what else to do with it other than to convert into coffee table. Don't think I wanna use solid surface cos my decor is mostly wood. You know anyone who can give me legs? :P

Hi,

I did my teak table legs with Pagoda Teak http://www.pagodateak.com.sg/

Reasonable price. Look for May.. ;)

How do you like this design which I got from the web?

Woodentablelegs.jpg

Woody

Edited by woody

I have a contact who does custom make furniture. They are selling funiture too, if you wants the contact pm me. I had not tried their service b4 though but their teakwood furniture in the shop looks great. I think the price is still ok too, u can do some comparison.