- Ne0mesis

- Darth Vader

ii) Hob - Rinnai RB-3CG / 2CG hob

iii) Hood - Fujioh NL 900

iv) Oven & Microwave - Brandt FC842XS1 & ME630XE1

v) Washer / Dryer - Samsung WD8804CJZ

- Ne0mesis

- Timpanister

Am calling out all forum mates who are interested in the above models and intending to buy them soon.

Reply to this topic and indicate which are the ones you want. I will refresh the list each time i see an update. Thereafter, I'll gather the final numbers and try to get the best pricing. Together we can make the difference! ha

check out my signature to know my appliances story!

i will kiv on the samsung washer dryer 1st.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I am interested in

1. Fujioh 800MK II with 88% suction (but if NL 900 suction is as good then I will get NL900 cos NL900 looks cooler).

2. Rinnai RB-3CG Hob

3. Brandt FC842XS1 Oven

Others

4. Bosch SMS50E12E dishwasher

5. LG F1422TD Washer ($899) + LG dryer

6. Jovan 25L water heater

Thanks in advance.

the last info i got from asia excel at imm mentioned that this is ard 80% suction power.

in fact, morning i briefly saw yr posting and gave a call to fujioh shortly thereafter. the lady on the line mentioned that the info should be available on fujioh website but when I had a look jus now, the info is not available. nevertheless, will give them a call tomorrow again.

indeed, the NL 900 looks much better in terms of design. of course, there is the BT and FD 900 V which is really sleek in design but the pricin is not at all friendly.

I will jus include you for item 2 and 3 for now ya.. till you cfm if you want NL 900

anyway, tks new_home_maker for supporting tis grp buy, refer to first post. yr name is included for this grp buy

will send you a pm regarding details and will keep you updated along the way ya!

however, kindly note that I will only be doing grp purchases for the shortlisted appliances, so I may not have the pricing for your bosch disherwasher, LG washer, dryer and water heater. hope you understand ya

I am keen on the fridge. But can only provide a reply next week since I'm not sure whether it will fit my new place.

But keen on washing machine 9kg top load. Wft9100. Last quote was 450!

tks for reading this grp buy!

sure, let me know when you decided on the fridge ya

HI..

I am interested in Brandt FC842XS1 oven..

thx in advance..

ii) and iii) for me, fz599.

thks

tks Ghost & fz599 for supporting tis grp buy, you may refer to first post. yr names are included for this grp buy.

will send you a pm regarding details and will keep you updated along the way ya!

Edited by ne0mesis

Hi , I'm keen on the R3CG - is it schott ceran glass?

and the NL900 - how's the suction? and white if possible

Might consider LG PK550 or Panasonic 50V20 Plasmas

Thanks!

hi jazzfish,

yes the R3CG is schott ceran glass.

I will clarify the info regarding the suction power for NL900 cause the last I heard from asia excel @ imm is ard 80% but is better that I call fujioh directly to hear from the horses' mouth eh. check tomorrow for updates k.

50V20? very ex.. but I like! haha

Hi Neo

I am interested in Brandt FC842XS1. How much is it? Thks.

I will get the fridge too if it fits my cramp kitchen. Will check & update.

Hi Neo

I am interested in Brandt FC842XS1. How much is it? Thks.

I will get the fridge too if it fits my cramp kitchen. Will check & update.

tks Berry10 for supporting tis grp buy, you may refer to first post. for now, yr name is included for this grp buy for the brandt oven.

hi jazzfish,

yes the R3CG is schott ceran glass.

I will clarify the info regarding the suction power for NL900 cause the last I heard from asia excel @ imm is ard 80% but is better that I call fujioh directly to hear from the horses' mouth eh. check tomorrow for updates k.

50V20? very ex.. but I like! haha

just called Fujioh and asked them to clarify regarding their NL 900. hmmm... they mentioned that the design is of newer model and they have to sent for testing

but they are looking at at least min. 75% suction power and air flow similar to that of mk model.

hope it helps

Thanks for checking. just count me in on the hood and the hob la. how much is the oven roughly? u can count me in for that also

tks jazzfish for supporting tis grp buy, you may refer to first post. for now, yr name is included for this grp buy.

Im looking for Rinnai RB-2CG and Fujioh FX-900. Will you include me?

Brandt oven 842, can it bake cookies? Just want to confirm, cos no mention in their catalogue. Est how much it is?

Will you also get a quote from Mega Disc Store?

Brandt oven 842, can it bake cookies? Just want to confirm, cos no mention in their catalogue. Est how much it is?

yes he will. in fact, mega's pricing is the best so far. then again, u shd do some ground work on ur own to have a feel of the prices. :dancingqueen:

hi, tks for asking.

am trying not to complicate the buying list too much. so as much as possible, will keep to the list of appliances mentioned above.

but is more sales for the salesperson anywayz... will put a side note for you if are confirming to buy the same oven as me ya.

not the best person to ask since i do not know well about baking. but at min, i think baking cookies is definitely ok cause is using traditional i.e top and bottom heating.

retail is at $1399 fyi pse.

yes he will. in fact, mega's pricing is the best so far. then again, u shd do some ground work on ur own to have a feel of the prices. :dancingqueen:

tks vader! WE LOVE MEGA! haha