Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redox

Need A Supplier For Full Height Wall Mirror

Hi,

Anyone can recommend a supplier for a full height wall mirror?

I'm looking to install a single piece of mirror on my entire wall, size 240cm x 240cm.

Also not sure if it's possible to do it for a HDB flat because a mirror of that size definitely can't fit in the lift?

Would appreciate any advice from people who've installed similar mirrors.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I'm looking to install a single piece of mirror on my entire wall, size 240cm x 240cm.

Also not sure if it's possible to do it for a HDB flat because a mirror of that size definitely can't fit in the lift?

Thanks!

If u r willing to pay for a price, there is possible that the mirror can be deliver to your place even the size is 240cm x 240cm. Ever see how the painters painting the exterior wall of the HDB flats.. :notti:

If u r willing to pay for a price, there is possible that the mirror can be deliver to your place even the size is 240cm x 240cm. Ever see how the painters painting the exterior wall of the HDB flats.. :notti:

Err, after that, how would you put the mirror in the house?

Err, after that, how would you put the mirror in the house?

Dismantle the window and carry it in. As I've said, u got the money, there will be a way to do it.

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi Redox

Have you find your supplier for your wall mirror? actually i oso looking for a supplier for wall mirror. my size is 3100mm x 1200mm.

Can you give me the contact of the supplier if you already found it.thanks

Hi Redox

Have you find your supplier for your wall mirror? actually i oso looking for a supplier for wall mirror. my size is 3100mm x 1200mm.

Can you give me the contact of the supplier if you already found it.thanks

3100mm = ~10 ft, lift can't go in, 8 ft still ok for 4 ft width.

- Have to break either 2 x 1ft at sides(L 1&R 1)+8ft at center, or 4x1ft( L2, R2) at side+ 6ft centre.

I installed 12 ft x 4 ft. 8ft at center, both side with "black" glass.

- If 8ft x 8ft (240cm x 240cm), must break into 8ft x 4ft x2 pcs =joint vertically, not horizontally.

Contact Baroque Design, look for Ms Miko. Somewhere in Joo Chiat.

Edited by bepgof

- Have to break either 2 x 1ft at sides(L 1&R 1)+8ft at center, or 4x1ft( L2, R2) at side+ 6ft centre.

- If 8ft x 8ft (240cm x 240cm), must break into 8ft x 4ft x2 pcs =joint vertically, not horizontally.

Is there any specific reason mirrors can't be joint horizontally? or it's for pure aesthetic reason?

<br />Is there any specific reason mirrors can't be joint horizontally? or it's for pure aesthetic reason?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

1. Need to make plywood backing panel to ensure flat thoughout for holding big mittor.

2. If join HORIZONTALLY, image get "CUT" into 2, showing upper & lower parts of a body. No good lah! It's all to each his own. See how dance studio done with the mirror.

3. Need highly skilled people to fix the mirror.

4. Put support base at bottom for abt a week.

5. Put horizontal bars across mirror to make flat while waiting for glue to set- take a week. Otherwise become a concave/convex mirror - images look funny.

Edited by bepgof

1. Need to make plywood backing panel to ensure flat thoughout for holding big mittor.

2. If join HORIZONTALLY, image get "CUT" into 2, showing upper & lower parts of a body. No good lah! It's all to each his own. See how dance studio done with the mirror.

3. Need highly skilled people to fix the mirror.

4. Put support base at bottom for abt a week.

5. Put horizontal bars across mirror to make flat while waiting for glue to set- take a week. Otherwise become a concave/convex mirror - images look funny.

Pt2 is the interesting thing.

My friend house has a wall of 2 mirrors joint HORIZONTALLY facing the dining table.

Said, it's better because you won't see the joint cuz it's "blocked" by the dining table

but i find it's very weird. Any FS reason that would think this is not good?

Yes , mine one must be slit into 3 pcs mirror and backside with plywood.

May i know what is the cost for yr wall mirror?

Can you give me the contact no# of Baroque Design? Thanks a lot.

i installed a 3 ft by 9 ft mirror for my room, cost me about $300 pm me if you want the contacts.

Yes , can you give me the contact no#

Just check with you the mirror is frameless? apply ply wood at the back side? how many can be done? workmanship ok?

Pt2 is the interesting thing.

My friend house has a wall of 2 mirrors joint HORIZONTALLY facing the dining table.

Said, it's better because you won't see the joint cuz it's "blocked" by the dining table

but i find it's very weird. Any FS reason that would think this is not good?

FSMs sure say don't join mirrors as one piece. "Join" = "has been broken before". Though I believe in FS (especially the 5-element, yin-yang, space & objects arrangement, colou....but not directions), but not in this stuff.

Edited by bepgof

Yes , mine one must be slit into 3 pcs mirror and backside with plywood.

May i know what is the cost for yr wall mirror?

Can you give me the contact no# of Baroque Design? Thanks a lot.

Bearoque Design is the ID firm, can check on-line, look for Ms Miko. She wanted to scold me already lah. The carpentry did the job called Mr. Wong(one of the bosses)- from ??? Kena cut his hand & bleed a lot while installing/aligning the mirrors. Put lots of horizontal bars across mirrors and a base support for a week!

Edited by bepgof