Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

is it just me or does that sofa look absolutely delicious? feel like poking it with a stick & roasting it over a slow fire & a cup of hot cocoa!

& i can't help imagining raspberry jam oozing out from the ripples when i take a bite! :D

no la... time of the day dude.

time to catch your dinner! haha

and me... just gonna drink my shake and granola bars. aggghh... WEDDING! *pulls hair*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is it just me or does that sofa look absolutely delicious? feel like poking it with a stick & roasting it over a slow fire & a cup of hot cocoa!

& i can't help imagining raspberry jam oozing out from the ripples when i take a bite! :D

wahahaha........some vivid imagination u hv! :dancingqueen:

I thought that too!!

and me... just gonna drink my shake and granola bars. aggghh... WEDDING! *pulls hair*

wah dieting before the big day?? you're taking those herbalife shakes? do they work???

u are so gonna regret it if u continue to pull your hair dude! i'm the best example! want an island at the top of your head? i think not! :P

all up already huh?!

each time i caught up with your blog, your reno sure infront of me by leaps and bounds!

like how the living room turns out to be without seeing too much of the slant and angled.. think the full length cabinet works very well in nursing that slant right?

did we get the same common bath sink? ha

gee, goes to show how much more furnishings that i still need to buy but man, we are forever slow in the selection process. haizzz...

dude, i have no doubt that ur choice of furnishing will augment your excellent reno in more ways than one. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I thought that too!!

patsy jie jie, thank you for your kind comments. truth of the matter is, the sofa is not as comfy as it looked. seriously. we bot it bcuz it was priced reasonably for its size (2k for 3m) and we felt that we could do w a longish sofa for our long living room. ;)

Run Marshmallow!!!

patsy jie jie, thank you for your kind comments. truth of the matter is, the sofa is not as comfy as it looked. seriously. we bot it bcuz it was priced reasonably for its size (2k for 3m) and we felt that we could do w a longish sofa for our long living room. ;)

it really looks super comfy though! and lucky you can put a 3 m sofa in your living room.... mind only 2 meters and it already looks too big!

that said..... i might be renovating (moving) again!! yooooo hoooo

Really nice. Love the MBR toilet. Good use of tiles with different textures.

thank you for your kind comments. using dark tiles equates to a dark toilet.....and both my toilets are not bery bright to begin with, even in day time. oh well, form over function. :P

it really looks super comfy though! and lucky you can put a 3 m sofa in your living room.... mind only 2 meters and it already looks too big!

that said..... i might be renovating (moving) again!! yooooo hoooo

hahaha.....truth be told, i'd rather hv a small living room but bigger bedrooms. so where do u intend to move to this time round? :drunk:

hahaha.....truth be told, i'd rather hv a small living room but bigger bedrooms. so where do u intend to move to this time round? :drunk:

true true... not that my current bedrooms are large! it's a small apartment!!

dunno yet, not yet sure... itchy backside agreed to let my agent friend bring ppl over to view, coz i could earn about 300-400k.... one of the couples who came to see offered close to what i wanted... so deciding now! but have to find somewhere to stay also, very ex now!