Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jsaputra

Professional Engineer Contact

Hi all,

Could you guys share contact info on good and reasonable professional engineer (PE) for approving some renovation work?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

jsaputra

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Could you guys share contact info on good and reasonable professional engineer (PE) for approving some renovation work?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

jsaputra

just curious, but do you really need a PE to approve reno work? cos i thot an LEW (licensed electrical worker) would do.

or u mean a Civil PE?

regards,

joe

just curious, but do you really need a PE to approve reno work? cos i thot an LEW (licensed electrical worker) would do.

or u mean a Civil PE?

regards,

joe

Hi Joe,

That's right, it's Civil PE I need. Planning to do some wall hacking and would like to get a few PE to check their rate and engage the most reasonable one. I think it's good to have options and do my own checks before deciding.

Do know any you could recommend? Mind sharing the contact? Thank you!

Regards,

jsaputra

Hi Joe,

That's right, it's Civil PE I need. Planning to do some wall hacking and would like to get a few PE to check their rate and engage the most reasonable one. I think it's good to have options and do my own checks before deciding.

Regards,

jsaputra

Sorry, i won't be of much help cos i dun hv contacts for Civil PEs, only Electrical ones.

cheers,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Regards,

jsaputra

jsaputra,

have you found a reliable Civil PE ? pls share cotacts with me.

jsaputra,

have you found a reliable Civil PE ? pls share cotacts with me.

What kind of hacking will be done? The PE will also need your licensed contractor to carry out the work, PE and licensed contractor are together..

What kind of hacking will be done? The PE will also need your licensed contractor to carry out the work, PE and licensed contractor are together..

i am doing a lot of hacking to reposition my granny's room, kitchen,first floor toilets and create a new maid room. i am also thinking of converting my non acess roof to balconies for upper floors. i need PE to determine if wall can hack and the load the roof can take... let me know if PE is not necessary

i am doing a lot of hacking to reposition my granny's room, kitchen,first floor toilets and create a new maid room. i am also thinking of converting my non acess roof to balconies for upper floors. i need PE to determine if wall can hack and the load the roof can take... let me know if PE is not necessary

Private property? It will be good to check if there is any structural that cannot be hack or to the extend of how much can be hack.