Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mankul

Not Sure How To Install Blum System (aventos, Tandem, Servo-drives)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm actually very interested in this Blum system. Could anyone here with the system installed share the joy and woes of the system?

BTW, will the door leave with a gap after many times of opening and closing?

I'm actually very interested in this Blum system. Could anyone here with the system installed share the joy and woes of the system?

BTW, will the door leave with a gap after many times of opening and closing?

I'm a very happy customer using Blum system.

No regret investing this system for all my kitchen hinges and runner.

My renovation has been completed almost 2 years ago and yet all the hinges and runners still as smooth as the first day of installation.

You may refer to my t-blog thread:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29042&st=0

Blum is Austrian, Hafele is German. Both are good quality products, won't leave gaps after many use. Blum is also used in Ikea, where they conduct stress test on them. 20,000 times of use with no problems.

I think the hinge will be more easy.

For the tandem box and even the aventos HF, you should need ask a professional guy to help you.

The tandem box including the slider and the drawer, two sides of inner drawer is in grey steel.

We are always pre-install all the hardware for customer, as long as they pass the order on us. But if you only buy the hardware from BLUM, they are not responsible for installing.

May I know the tandem box you bought in retail store, the M type, the depth is 450MM or 500MM?

Sorry but can i check if it is standard for ID to charge you extra for fitting blum drawer runner and calculated by per drawer? Is it also common practice to charge you extra for every drawer you add for kitchen cabinet?

Hi, just join this forum and would like to get some advice. I renovated my kitchen 1.5 years ago. I hv one door with frosted glass to put the dishes after washing. The hinges hv just given up and cannot hold the door up anymore. I would like to change to the Blum Aventos hinges and was quoted $120 for site inspection and $80 for installation by a certified Blum partner c/w 1 year installation warranty. He will get the hinges from Blum. Can I know if this is the current market rate to install Blum products? Does anyone has any experience with your own contractor with better rates? Appreciate your advise! Tks!