Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junwei84

Joining The Expanding Simei Neighbourhood

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro.. tried 2 days liao but can't seem to see the pics you uploaded lei. haha

is it me or you?

I think maybe something to do wif yr PC.. Coz I can't see his pics on my home PC but can view on my office PC.. :P

I think maybe something to do wif yr PC.. Coz I can't see his pics on my home PC but can view on my office PC.. :P

wah how come cannot see e pics? i can see both @ home and in office lei. i using photobucket wor.. so wad should i do to make it see-able? haha

wah how come cannot see e pics? i can see both @ home and in office lei. i using photobucket wor.. so wad should i do to make it see-able? haha

Not sure why lehz.. :unsure: I can view other t-blogs at home lehz, only yrs can't.. So I always come office then see.. ;)

lights went up today.

DSC04204.jpg

our entrance foyer orange warm wall with our 3 LED lights shinin on it!

=============================================================================

Hi

Nice and smooth reno journey you had. Just a suggestion, have you thought of using wallpaper for your foyer ? I think the effect will be very different as compare to the orange warm wall. I had seen some house with orange color and wallpaper, personally feel the wallpaper bring out a more different and warm feeling. Just my views.

All the best for your final renovation ! :thumbs up:

lights went up today.

DSC04204.jpg

our entrance foyer orange warm wall with our 3 LED lights shinin on it!

Hi

Nice and smooth reno journey you had. Just a suggestion, have you thought of using wallpaper for your foyer ? I think the effect will be very different as compare to the orange warm wall. I had seen some house with orange color and wallpaper, personally feel the wallpaper bring out a more different and warm feeling. Just my views.

wallpaper? u mean those plain coloured ones or those w patterns? we're tinkin of puttin on decals for this wall to make it more vibrant. haha. or do u mean plain coloured wall paper would look better than plain colour wall?

wah! lights are up!!! super nice lei! i like the WIW light! is ur wife make up area gg to be there?

one of the alumix half height drawer will b some sort of dressing table and might put a mirror @ the back. but she'll prob also hav her makeup at our vanity.. ok means nt sure yet, see final pdt den decide! doesnt hurt to hav more options. hahaha

Hi

wallpaper? u mean those plain coloured ones or those w patterns? we're tinkin of puttin on decals for this wall to make it more vibrant. haha. or do u mean plain coloured wall paper would look better than plain colour wall?

I think those with pattern will look nicer, no point putting plain wallpaper, it will not bring out the "feeling". For the wallpaper, you can always go to Goodrich or search online to see the catalog and pattern, then find the cheapest available.

Need to ask your ID what type of pattern will bring out the feeling of warmth and yet blend in well with your renovation. For decals, I did not do it before, so you may want to check with your ID too which is a better option.

ah ha! finally can see liao but with another lappy though.

i always admire peeps who are daring with colors.

my wife and i simply can't. perhaps we're boring. that's why. haha

more pics more pics! haha

I think those with pattern will look nicer, no point putting plain wallpaper, it will not bring out the "feeling". For the wallpaper, you can always go to Goodrich or search online to see the catalog and pattern, then find the cheapest available.

Need to ask your ID what type of pattern will bring out the feeling of warmth and yet blend in well with your renovation. For decals, I did not do it before, so you may want to check with your ID too which is a better option.

haha.. okie, we did check out the online catalogue before, but nth much appealed out.. tink we'll go look thru again.. we hate it when there are so many choices n so difficult to choose! ask ID ah? tink Henry is more of a practical person and advices base on his experiences.. mayb i'd check w him too la.

thanks!

decals are a cheap option! u should check dem out online if u're interested! lots of designs too!

=)

thanks alot though!

u can do diy decal! like ur feature wall! ha!

just wondering with the lights at WIW, how she is gg to do her make up cuz a lot of reflection... but still early to decide also la

yup, we probably gg to do up decals like YOUR FEATURE WALL! its gorgeous. =)

ya.. e room is like too dark. tink we might need to put a standing lamp or sth inside.. **** inpractical but we're suckers for aesthetics. hahaha

ah ha! finally can see liao but with another lappy though.

i always admire peeps who are daring with colors.

my wife and i simply can't. perhaps we're boring. that's why. haha

more pics more pics! haha

haha.. we're nt darin too la. our whole house carpentry and walls are all black n white. only those 3 walls are sort of stand out feature walls. one blue wall in study, one purple wall in mbr and one orange wall @ foyer. e rest all B&W!

haha.. okie, we did check out the online catalogue before, but nth much appealed out.. tink we'll go look thru again.. we hate it when there are so many choices n so difficult to choose! ask ID ah? tink Henry is more of a practical person and advices base on his experiences.. mayb i'd check w him too la.

thanks!

decals are a cheap option! u should check dem out online if u're interested! lots of designs too!

=)

thanks alot though!

Haha.. I had the same problem of hating to chose when there is too many choices. But then again, its a 1 time pain only :)

A suggestion, just go to Plaza Singapura Goodrich shop, ask for the catalog and take your time to browse thru. After a while, you & your wife will know what you all like. Then just zoom into that particular type of design. The retail assistant there are nice people, they will not bother you when you are choosing, and they had pictures showing how the wall look like when done up with different wallpaper.

After I did wallpaper to my 1st & especially 2nd house, I sort of prefer wallpaper to decal. If you chose a good installer and nice wallpaper, it bring out the luxury and depth of the wall. This is what "feature" wall is all about to me, 1 look and it is the center of attraction of the house.

Think about it, when you go 4 or 5 start hotels or some higher class places, the wall is usually put with wallpaper ( & seldom decal ), there must be a reason why they did that. With correct lighting and simple accessories, they make the whole place feel much more "exclusive". This, I learnt from my ID, who had been doing a lot of renovation for high end SPA and hotel, he taught us that this is how to make the house look more different from others.

Just my view and thoughts.