Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junwei84

Joining The Expanding Simei Neighbourhood

aaaa.

finished touchups and rectifications today.. finally!

god knows how many times we have cleaned e house expectin its e end but another bunch of people to dirty the place again...

most furniture and essential appliances are in, except for a few more items..

last ting to do is to settle e final payment..

n move stuff in!

4th nov is a good target to have our 'move in' according to the chi calendar or sth..

we can hav 'ceremonial move in' though we offically move in aft weddin nxt yr.. den we can hav our wkend chalets aft cermonial move in!

post photos when most tings are completed.

=)

That's a good news . All the best . DO rem to post photo :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After 3 wks of cleaning and decorating and DIY-ing, we've did our 'ceremonial' move in. selected a good date and stayed over for e 1st time.

I'd say e house is bout 90% completed in everyth. lacking some stuffs like curtains(on e way), carpets(to buy soon), clocks(to buy soon), and put up some photos.

So here's e almost completed photos of our place! =)

I shall start with the front gate fr outside with our DIY-ed bamboo features.

DSC04410.jpg

as we go into e house..

DSC04418.jpg

nite, side view of the foyer and shoe cabinet with our DIY stool and stones

DSC04351.jpg

turnin left to our dining area, our gorgeous skyscraper lights against e mirrors.

DSC04356.jpg

going on to e kitchen with our industrial sink/tap and ikea push trolley.

DSC04358.jpg

view from the other side

DSC04392.jpg

our breakfast top

DSC04393.jpg

then on to our common toilet.. forgive us for showin the mop.. too lazy to remove it b4 phototakin..

DSC04390.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

Edited by junwei84

Now on to the living room.

our Cellini sofa and coffee table. Still need to decorate the wall behind e sofa with photos and clocks and of cos add carpet and curtains..

DSC04365.jpg

day view of the feature wall and tv console

DSC04402.jpg

On to the study!

DSC04363.jpg

view fr e other side

DSC04360.jpg

our dandelions decal tts hardly visible..

DSC04362.jpg

another set of decals for e study..

[DSC04396.jpg

movin on to MBR.

entrance view with our DIY-ed ladder towel hanger

DSC04370.jpg

our cellini bedframe and our purple wall with cove lighting

DSC04386.jpg

e rotating tv with e study/relax room.

DSC04388.jpg

MBR toilet vanity

DSC04375.jpg

toilet

DSC04378.jpg

DSC04404.jpg

WIW!

DSC04383.jpg

DSC04384.jpg

tts all!

din post photos of e guest room. nth in there but our barang barangs. storerm nt showin too.. its juz a room and no racks up yet.

Its super shiok to b enjoyin our hse and knowin we put in our hard work in designing and gg thru e reno process. enjoyin e fruits of the labour now! love e feelin and love our house though its **** tirin to clean n deco n its nt totally done yet.

its been great to hav comments and help fr forummers here and hope you guys like our hse as much as we do!

Edited by junwei84

Hey people,

Lychee here reporting into the ever expanding Simei Reno. Will post up reno details and progress soon.

At the moment, reno is underway and trying to get the flooring settled. Am torn between keeping the existing Parquet flooring where "topping" up of certain areas and fixing all new skirtings are needed. My contractor actually quote me saying it will cost the same for doing that or replacing the whole house with laminated flooring.

Oh by the way, this is Blk 136, Simei St. 1 :)

Junwei, nice reno! Can see the open wardrobe and brown laminated flooring done up really nicely! :) And hello Simon! Thanks for the help initially with the contractor contacts!

Hey people,

Lychee here reporting into the ever expanding Simei Reno. Will post up reno details and progress soon.

At the moment, reno is underway and trying to get the flooring settled. Am torn between keeping the existing Parquet flooring where "topping" up of certain areas and fixing all new skirtings are needed. My contractor actually quote me saying it will cost the same for doing that or replacing the whole house with laminated flooring.

Junwei, nice reno! Can see the open wardrobe and brown laminated flooring done up really nicely! :) And hello Simon! Thanks for the help initially with the contractor contacts!

ooo, so near to us!

hope ur reno ends soon n sui sui!

so who did u get as ur ID/contractor?

ooo, so near to us!

hope ur reno ends soon n sui sui!

so who did u get as ur ID/contractor?

My Contractor name is Jason. Company is Li Sheng ID/contractors.

Will arrange some photos to be posted up. Will share the pricing as well :)

Reason for using him is mainly because of the comfort and ease mainly. Which I believe is very important when it comes to choosing the contractor you want to use. :)

My Contractor name is Jason. Company is Li Sheng ID/contractors.

Will arrange some photos to be posted up. Will share the pricing as well :)

Reason for using him is mainly because of the comfort and ease mainly. Which I believe is very important when it comes to choosing the contractor you want to use. :)

Ya . Agreed ... got to chose someone u comfortable with . else what ever he do u also not happy then very hard to work together :)

Hey people,

Welcome to Simei! :D When I saw yr blk, I was thinking if u r my fren or my fren's hubby lehz.. Coz my fren also shifting to the same blk as u! ;)

Welcome to Simei! :D When I saw yr blk, I was thinking if u r my fren or my fren's hubby lehz.. Coz my fren also shifting to the same blk as u! ;)

Wow! alot of new faces in Simei. That's awesome stuffs. Taking sometime to put together everything.

Days are getting crazier with the House and work :)

But it will come!!! been snapping photos away. Woot Woot!

Wow! alot of new faces in Simei. That's awesome stuffs. Taking sometime to put together everything.

Days are getting crazier with the House and work :)

But it will come!!! been snapping photos away. Woot Woot!

aye aye snap liao muz show ma. everybd wans to see! haha