Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
timpanister

Lighting Quotation

Hi,

First time house owner here who would like to get opinions on this lighting quotation for my unit.

Quote is from Focus De Lightings...they do outdoor sales so can do onsite quotation and recommendation.

Round ceiling lamp, 45 cm, 40W, Glass. Atco ballast. $90 x 3

Hanging outdoor lamp, energing type of bulb. $40 x 1

Downlight, square, 7 x 7, PLC, 18Wx2, glass cover, $56 x 2

Downlight, square, 7 x 7, PLC glass cover, $45 x 1

Transportation $30.

Installation $8 per light.

Total: $550.

Reasonable? So far, the salesman looks credible and confident in his recommendation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

First time house owner here who would like to get opinions on this lighting quotation for my unit.

Quote is from Focus De Lightings...they do outdoor sales so can do onsite quotation and recommendation.

Round ceiling lamp, 45 cm, 40W, Glass. Atco ballast. $90 x 3

Hanging outdoor lamp, energing type of bulb. $40 x 1

Downlight, square, 7 x 7, PLC, 18Wx2, glass cover, $56 x 2

Downlight, square, 7 x 7, PLC glass cover, $45 x 1

Transportation $30.

Installation $8 per light.

Total: $550.

Reasonable? So far, the salesman looks credible and confident in his recommendation.

Hi..

Its best if you can post the pic of of the lightings..

As for the downlights.. there're a lot of models.. i mean the casing designs..

For mine.. just a plain white casing design.. 18W x 2 cost SGD19.90 each..

Usually downlight required alot to be put up.. so must multiply the gross amt x the qty.. For mine.. i just settle for 10 points..

If you have the budget.. then go ahead.. cheers

Edited by sazeryn

Hi..

Its best if you can post the pic of of the lightings..

As for the downlights.. there're a lot of models.. i mean the casing designs..

For mine.. just a plain white casing design.. 18W x 2 cost SGD19.90 each..

Usually downlight required alot to be put up.. so must multiply the gross amt x the qty.. For mine.. i just settle for 10 points..

If you have the budget.. then go ahead.. cheers

Palace of light has gd lights 2.U pay only for the lights they deliver and install 4 u.Reasonable pricing wonderful svc.

Palace of light has gd lights 2.U pay only for the lights they deliver and install 4 u.Reasonable pricing wonderful svc.

Thanks for the comments.

I am not able to post the pictures here because the outdoor salesman who promised to send the pictures did not send them. Nor did he send a proper quotation as promised. He only gave a handwritten quotation (on a blank piece of paper) on site. Which goes to show that there is some fishy business here. (Actually the guy was recommended by a housing agent who had some desperate tenants looking for a place to move in ASAP.)

Luckily I did not buy from him. And I think I will scrap this agent from my list too.

So just to check, normally the prices in the shop are inclusive of lights too?

Also, what the difference between electronic and normal ballast? I was told electronic ballast will break down after a few years.

Thanks for the comments.

I am not able to post the pictures here because the outdoor salesman who promised to send the pictures did not send them. Nor did he send a proper quotation as promised. He only gave a handwritten quotation (on a blank piece of paper) on site. Which goes to show that there is some fishy business here. (Actually the guy was recommended by a housing agent who had some desperate tenants looking for a place to move in ASAP.)

Luckily I did not buy from him. And I think I will scrap this agent from my list too.

Also, what the difference between electronic and normal ballast? I was told electronic ballast will break down after a few years.

Thanks for the comments.

i can check for u with my hubby cause i dont know much all i know is a good price energy saving and great design.

where's Palace of light?

where's Palace of light?

Hi i just saw another track here abt someone having problem from palace of lights.Maybe before u buy from them u should check the post out.(sorry 4 got where)And its located in balestier.