Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of whether to start this blog or not as I have nothing much to show yet.. Haha.. But as my own record for future reference too, I have decided to start it.

We started our search for flat in March and found a home we loved in Tampines. Went thru my 1st appt on 16/6/2010. 2nd appt given by the HDB office will be on 4/8/2010 (Our 11th year anniversay date :D ). Seller extended their stay for 2 mths which we agreed when we sign our OTP. But seems like she wants to further extend her stay again :curse:

Anyway long story short, here is my floorplan(same as el_nino.. envy his nice nice house.. :dribble: )

Floorplan.JPG

All comments and help welcome!! So many things need to learn... ARGGHHH!!

Edited by Banned

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of whether to start this blog or not as I have nothing much to show yet.. Haha.. But as my own record for future reference too, I have decided to start it.

We started our search for flat in March and found a home we loved in Tampines. Went thru my 1st appt on 16/6/2010. 2nd appt given by the HDB office will be on 4/8/2010 (Our 11th year anniversay date :D ). Seller extended their stay for 2 mths which we agreed when we sign our OTP. But seems like she wants going to further extend her stay again :curse:

Anyway long story short, here is my floorplan(same as el_nino.. envy his nice nice house.. :dribble: )

Floorplan.JPG

to start everything on a good note first, welcome to tblog!

nice plan, all squarish and very big living room.

welcome to RT :D

I am working on a client's reno in Tampines st24. Which street are you on?

Haha.. Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.. I am also very looking forward to my completion.. The waiting time is a torture!!! :wacko:

ossify: Mine is on st82..

yes,, agreed with you waiting time is torture. especially when agreeing on extending stay for seller. i extended total 3mths. Dream house become nightmare as seller did not bother to maintain and simple "bo chap". Feel like changing the letter box key and throw away all his letters.

Have similar ideas too.. haha.. Anyway did you actually charge them for the extended stay?

We started our search for flat in March and found a home we loved in Tampines. Went thru my 1st appt on 16/6/2010. 2nd appt given by the HDB office will be on 4/8/2010 (Our 11th year anniversay date :D ). Seller extended their stay for 2 mths which we agreed when we sign our OTP. But seems like she wants to further extend her stay again :curse:

Welcome to RT! & i can totally relate to your frustration on the extension, my seller pulled the same stunt on us when we went down for our 1st appt & we already agreed to a 3 week extension when we signed our OTP. Lets hope they honor their "gentlemen" deal when its time to handover ;)

Edited by titanax

Thanks titanax! Hmm.. My agent asked me to ask for $1k for the 1 week extension. What do you all think? Is it okay?

ya better ask. i also out of gentleman agreement let them stay longer also he reduce the COV from 35 to 33 for us.. Sound so "great" isn't it. Well is an impressive lesson learn!. Trust nobody except black & white.

Nevertheless, i am in the mids of renovation now. My baby should be ready in 2 weeks time. .

Ps. how to post picture here?

Thanks titanax! Hmm.. My agent asked me to ask for $1k for the 1 week extension. What do you all think? Is it okay?

hi welcome!

i also started my blog with the same in mind - record for future! Dunno RT can keep records for how long?

Wow.. That sounds great.. You must be really happy.. Haha... :)

You have to add [.img]<photo link>[/img.] Remove all the dots.

Hi everyone,

Floorplan.JPG

Yo yo Banned, u shd know who am i ah.. wahaha..

i oso learning leh, but for u e onli thing u can do now is wait.. i still headache leh.. :bangwall: