Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Ah Xiong!! haha.. Start ur blog leh..maybe the rest could give u some advice leh..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nowadays seller always want to extend, I also agreed to extend 2 weeks... What to do, have to give in. Otherwise they wun agree to OTP. I paid my COV at a discount of 17k.

My ID Selections

Finally abit free to share my long long experience.. :D After OTP, we started looking around for ID/Contractors for ideas. I guess we are too excited after finding our flat. :P

Start Ideas - We went to Expo for some rough pricing of what we are going to face. The ID gave us a promotion package price which we do not know whether to consider cheap or not during that time. But it was considered cheap after looking back at what he had offered us. Anyway we were lucky that we do not know much then after reading some very bad review from forum!

Ciseern - Very expensive quote and pushy ID. So out they go..

Outlook Interior - Strong in design abit too persistent in his design. Afraid that we are unable to get what we wanted.

Weiken - We met with Justin. Gave us our space planning right in front of us :good: Quoted by 40K+ with everything included but we can only choose what have have in stock.

But bad reviews once again make me consider again. Had he been from other company, I will enquire for more details.

Fuse Concept - Relatives' fren, so went to take a look. My gf feel that she might be too soft to handle the sub-contractors should anything happens.

DX - Contractor based. Told us what we can do what we cant do, where to save money, where not to. Came back late with his quote but with very good pricing. Lowest offer.

Colours by Leslie Chua - Recommended by forummers. Totally impressed us on our 1st meeting. Strong in design, understand what we wanted. Brought us to see tiles on the 2nd meeting already. But pricing still on the high side..

Plush Living - Came back late with his quote due to some personal reason. Gave us alot of constructive ideas and very willing to share information on thing that we dont know.

After 2 mths+ rushing here and there, We finally settled down with the winner CLC! Hopefully everything will be smooth and good after parting with so much money :~

Edited by Banned

My ID Selections

Finally abit free to share my long long experience.. :D After OTP, we started looking around for ID/Contractors for ideas. I guess we are too excited after finding our flat. :P

Start Ideas - We went to Expo for some rough pricing of what we are going to face. The ID gave us a promotion package price which we do not know whether to consider cheap or not during that time. But it was considered cheap after looking back at what he had offered us. Anyway we were lucky that we do not know much then after reading some very bad review from forum!

Ciseern - Very expensive quote and pushy ID. So out they go..

Outlook Interior - Strong in design abit too persistent in his design. Afraid that we are unable to get what we wanted.

Weiken - We met with Justin. Gave us our space planning right in front of us :good: Quoted by 40K+ with everything included but we can only choose what have have in stock.

But bad reviews once again make me consider again. Had he been from other company, I will enquire for more details.

Fuse Concept - Relatives' fren, so went to take a look. My gf feel that she might be too soft to handle the sub-contractors should anything happens.

DX - Contractor based. Told us what we can do what we cant do, where to save money, where not to. Came back late with his quote but with very good pricing. Lowest offer.

Colours by Leslie Chua - Recommended by forummers. Totally impressed us on our 1st meeting. Strong in design, understand what we wanted. Brought us to see tiles on the 2nd meeting already. But pricing still on the high side..

Plush Living - Came back late with his quote due to some personal reason. Gave us alot of constructive ideas and very willing to share information on thing that we dont know.

After 2 mths+ rushing here and there, We finally settled down with the winner CLC! Hopefully everything will be smooth and good after parting with so much money :~

hihi welcome! It's been sometime a CLCer is in RT. Looking forward to seeing ur pics on the transformation. so Jeremy overseeing ur project?

Hi samgalz! Both Leslie and Jeremy overseeing my project.. Actually approach them after looking at Angteko's blog.. haha.. :D Your house progress very fast hor.. No wonder Edmund no time to hiu me.. haha..

Hi samgalz! Both Leslie and Jeremy overseeing my project.. Actually approach them after looking at Angteko's blog.. haha.. :D Your house progress very fast hor.. No wonder Edmund no time to hiu me.. haha..

He oso no time to hiu me too.. :P

Some purchases to update...

Aircon

AirCon.jpg

LG Health+ System 4 - Gain City

Outdoor Unit - 26k BTU

Living Rm - 18K BTU

MBR and Common Rm - 3 x 9k BTU

Armflx 3/8"

Copper piping R23

Drainage Piping 16mm

S/S Bracket

Extended Warrenty - 5 Years

Workmanship Warrenty - 3 Years

Free OTO e-LUX EL-868*

(Told me cannot claim cos installation to be done in OCT and not b4 Aug. Anyone can verify?)

Total Spending: $3,599.00 (CC Installment 3 Yrs)

Furniture

Sofa (without the ottoman)
Sofa.jpg

Dining Table
Dining%20Table.jpg

4 Dining Chair
No photo

Carpet
No Photo

Total Spending: $4200 (From OM)

Served by Lena from Paya Lebar :good:
Edited by Banned

u had a unique nick.

For the 1st look, I thought the nick will change to banned after ban by RT. :lol:

Some purchases to update...

Aircon

AirCon.jpg

LG Health+ System 4 - Gain City

Outdoor Unit - 26k BTU

Living Rm - 18K BTU

MBR and Common Rm - 3 x 9k BTU

Armflx 3/8"

Copper piping R23

Drainage Piping 16mm

S/S Bracket

Extended Warrenty - 5 Years

Workmanship Warrenty - 3 Years

Free OTO e-LUX EL-868*

(Told me cannot claim cos installation to be done in OCT and not b4 Aug. Anyone can verify?)

Total Spending: $3,599.00 (CC Installment 3 Yrs)

I also bought the same fromthe same model as urs the only thing i bought from another company. According to them, as long i make a ful payment b4 31st oct, i'm eligible for this offer. Do check with GC for this since u under cc installment that consider full payment for GC. :) Gd luck to u...

u had a unique nick.

For the 1st look, I thought the nick will change to banned after ban by RT. :lol:

Hahaha:lol: I have been using this since the MIRC's time.. Everyone said that too.. even my previous email add is banned@XXXXXXX.com.sg.. hahaha..:lol:

I guess maybe that's why not much ppl comment on my blog too..

I also bought the same fromthe same model as urs the only thing i bought from another company. According to them, as long i make a ful payment b4 31st oct, i'm eligible for this offer. Do check with GC for this since u under cc installment that consider full payment for GC. :) Gd luck to u...

So how do u actually collect it? It's from the LG or GC?

Oh ya.. forgot to ask where u get it? is it cheaper? GC say will match the price if i find it anywhere cheaper within 8 days of purchase.. :lol: I'm counting on you..

Edited by Banned

haha... thanks for the compliment. Edmund is really busy cos he dun take alot of projects at one time too cos he ever told me he dun like to work with too many groups of sub cons.

Actually Lesilie & Jeremy also nv hiu me when i ask them do my company's reno....hahahaha...

Furniture

Sofa (without the ottoman)

Sofa.jpg

Dining Table

Dining%20Table.jpg

4 Dining Chair

No photo

Carpet

No Photo

Total Spending: $4200 (From OM)

Served by Lena from Paya Lebar :good:

i love your sofa! is it the colour?