Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha.. im jus joking la.. if i were u, i wont do.. cos i dun really trust hdb contractor workmanship.. they are forcing them to speed up so might have sloppy work too.. den u overlay liao become ur problem liao..

jus my 2 cents.. :)

check for hollow tiles first before overlaying lor.. haven come up with a decison yet. Wife don wan to overlay, i cant stand the sight of the tiles... :bangwall: :bangwall:

waiting for the rest of yr pic lei...

Haha.. Actually stop taking photo liao.. cos busy cleaning up the place.. clean liao den messy again.. repeat many times liao.. so tired sia..

Anyway, here are some to satisfy you guys.. will take again when everything done.. :D

My common rooms

IMG_9387.JPG

IMG_9368.JPG

My MBR

IMG_9370.JPG

P1010109.JPG

And finally, My fav Mini MBR toilet :D

mtoilet.JPG

Sorry for the mess and old photos! :lol:

check for hollow tiles first before overlaying lor.. haven come up with a decison yet. Wife don wan to overlay, i cant stand the sight of the tiles... :bangwall: :bangwall:

waiting for the rest of yr pic lei...

i think hor.. hollow tiles dun usually appear that fast one.. the cement below will slowly be eaten up one if the quality of the stuff they used is not good one.. But i cannot confirm this la.. maybe u can check with those contractors..

Do spray paint over lor.. quite nice lehz.. hahaha..

Haha.. Actually stop taking photo liao.. cos busy cleaning up the place.. clean liao den messy again.. repeat many times liao.. so tired sia..

Anyway, here are some to satisfy you guys.. will take again when everything done.. :D

My common rooms

IMG_9387.JPG

IMG_9368.JPG

My MBR

IMG_9370.JPG

P1010109.JPG

mtoilet.JPG

My goodness!! your house is very veri very nice!!!! i like the colours and especially your mbr toilet! got chandelier somemore!! like hotel feel leh!!!! :P

i think hor.. hollow tiles dun usually appear that fast one.. the cement below will slowly be eaten up one if the quality of the stuff they used is not good one.. But i cannot confirm this la.. maybe u can check with those contractors..

Do spray paint over lor.. quite nice lehz.. hahaha..

nono, no painting over. later paint peel, even more ugly.

u power lei, yr toilet put chandelier! not difficult to maintain?

Putting chandelier lights in the toilet, it is not easy to maintain, cos the moist will definitely affect the lights.

Better to put it **** Room, where the space is big,

My common rooms

IMG_9387.JPG

IMG_9368.JPG

My MBR

IMG_9370.JPG

P1010109.JPG

mtoilet.JPG

steamboat!!!!

My goodness!! your house is very veri very nice!!!! i like the colours and especially your mbr toilet! got chandelier somemore!! like hotel feel leh!!!! :P

Really ? Thanks.. I jus wan my room to be very hotel feel.. i guess only the toilet look more hotel.. hahaha..

nono, no painting over. later paint peel, even more ugly.

u power lei, yr toilet put chandelier! not difficult to maintain?

difficultt o maintain as in cleaning? i suppose yes.. u put where also trap dust.. if u refering to water moist all that.. i dunno.. but current my house only 1 bulb holder only.. so not affecting anything for 10 yrs liao.. so.. ? Anyway we give on the problems and go for the looks in the end .. hahaha..

wow, very swee bathroom!! :good:

I like the colours of the bedroom walls also.

thanks!