Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamora

Help! Hdb Defects- Resale

Hi

We got our Resale open market HDB 5 room keys in Dec last yr. Move in Feb. During the midst of renovation, found out the water sipping in from the at the bottom sides of the full glass window when it rains. Call up town concil and HDB and still waiting for their reply. May i know Who will be responsible for the cracks? Is there any warranty from HDB within a year? Now my flooring laminates damaged. Who will bear the cost to get it repaired?

Any ideas?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

We got our Resale open market HDB 5 room keys in Dec last yr. Move in Feb. During the midst of renovation, found out the water sipping in from the at the bottom sides of the full glass window when it rains. Call up town concil and HDB and still waiting for their reply. May i know Who will be responsible for the cracks? Is there any warranty from HDB within a year? Now my flooring laminates damaged. Who will bear the cost to get it repaired?

Any ideas?

Har? Resale yet expecting HDB to give warranty? Same as getting a resale private and ask developer for warranty. Where got such thing. Town Council is just in charge of "Maintenance", any structural defect, depending to what extend, HDB will not get involved.

Best to deal with HDB directly, and if possible, ask around your neigbours if have same problems, unity is strength and speak louder.

Edited by bepgof

if is the building structure, that is HDB. As for your laminate floor, that is your home insurance if you had and if cover

if is the building structure, that is HDB. As for your laminate floor, that is your home insurance if you had and if cover

I think TS is referring to the damage laminate flooring is the cause of water sipping from outside due to cracks, so is HDB going to compensate him.

I also want to know.

Edited by chronograph

ya ..

what chono says is correct..

just need to need know- will HDB / town council responsible to the repair damage of wooden flooring..

now damages is in bedroom n living..=(

i heard there one year of so call warranty by HDB of internal structure..

Pls higlights

Thanks evryone

one year of so call warranty by HDB of internal structure

I believe is for new HDB

your is resale. So.. warranty finish liao

As for repair damage of wooden flooring,i don't want anyhow guess. Best is to wait until HDB reply on the water slipping