Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Gain City Sale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went there yesterday and bought a toshiba fridge ($899), 40" full HD LCD TV ($799) and a Samsung 6.5kg front load washing machine ($387) which i thought was a pretty good deal. Intially wanted to get a LG fridge ($800) which H*** L**** @ Alexandra quoted me $950 cash payment only but decided to get the Toshiba one which looks nicer with the glass finish doors and auto ice maker. :) Will most likely go down again today to book a system 4 air con. Any recommendation for sys 4 inverter air con?

I went there yesterday and bought a toshiba fridge ($899), 40" full HD LCD TV ($799) and a Samsung 6.5kg front load washing machine ($387) which i thought was a pretty good deal. Intially wanted to get a LG fridge ($800) which H*** L**** @ Alexandra quoted me $950 cash payment only but decided to get the Toshiba one which looks nicer with the glass finish doors and auto ice maker. :) Will most likely go down again today to book a system 4 air con. Any recommendation for sys 4 inverter air con?

whoa, thats quite a bounty u've got there. gd for u. :thumbs up: as for ur a/c, i'd suggest that u get a sys3 for the rooms n a sys 1 for ur living. ;)

whoa, thats quite a bounty u've got there. gd for u. :thumbs up: as for ur a/c, i'd suggest that u get a sys3 for the rooms n a sys 1 for ur living. ;)

Unfortunately I can go for 1 compressors as mine is a old flat without concrete aircon ledge and have current limitation so I can only go for sys 4. I was recommended Mit Starmex Sys 4, Hitachi Sys 4 and LG Health+ Sys 4. Any comments on the recommendations? Starmex deisgn is 5 to 6 years old, Hitachi is about 6 months old and LG is a new launch.

Edited by a_iz

Unfortunately I can go for 1 compressors as mine is a old flat without concrete aircon ledge and have current limitation so I can only go for sys 4. I was recommended Mit Starmex Sys 4, Hitachi Sys 4 and LG Health+ Sys 4. Any comments on the recommendations? Starmex deisgn is 5 to 6 years old, Hitachi is about 6 months old and LG is a new launch.

i c. based on choices i'd say starmex anytime. can also consider toshiba with its mij compressor. dun mind me askng though; how often do u utilise ur living rm aircon? i used to hv a sys 4 for my previous 4 room flat n i only turned on the living rm aircon for like, 5 times a year? not very cost efficient, if u ask me. however, usage pattern varies among individuals. so there. bottomline is, get ur aircon from a brand that has a strong presence in aircon industry.

so if u buy aircon from the gain city sale, u get 5 yrs free extended warranty.

what u didn't know is that, the cost of this extended warranty is already added!

buy aircon during sale or after sale, to me, is same price.

some stuffs are not worth buying.

however, can go for $8 offers.

so if u buy aircon from the gain city sale, u get 5 yrs free extended warranty.

what u didn't know is that, the cost of this extended warranty is already added!

buy aircon during sale or after sale, to me, is same price.

some stuffs are not worth buying.

however, can go for $8 offers.

not really, we bought a starmex sys 4 from the expo, it was a $200 saving compared to getting it from the imm showroom & comparing it to Aron's price, i top up $200 more for the 5yrs extended warranty. Thats a good deal in my books.

Edited by titanax

not really, we bought a starmex sys 4 from the expo, it was a $200 saving compared to getting it from the imm showroom & comparing it to Aron's price, i top up $200 more for the 5yrs extended warranty. Thats a good deal in my books.

Honestly, the gain city expo does offer one of the lowest priced items I've ever seen.

Here are the items that I've been eyeing on;

LG WD1484ADb 8kg washer/4kg dryer, best offer@BestDenki-$1099-$50; GC-$999

Samsung RT72KASE refrigator, best offer@BestDenki-$1199-$50; GC-$1129

Panasonic NNCS 597 steam Oven, best offer@BestDenki-$499; GC-$443

However, most untimely, they cannot hold the item for my pro-longed period till dec,

hence have to pass this sweet deal. Was told that next such sale will be ard Feb 2011.

Not sure about the a/c already added extended warranty thingy :unsure:

need to check this out..

Honestly, the gain city expo does offer one of the lowest priced items I've ever seen.

However, most untimely, they cannot hold the item for my pro-longed period till dec,

hence have to pass this sweet deal. Was told that next such sale will be ard Feb 2011.

need to check this out..

AFAIC, GC offers one of bests deal where A/C is concerned with extended warranty. I've yet to find anther company that offers something as good. There is 1 other company though, but the warranty is not 3rd party but from them, I'm not comfortable with this deal, but to each its own.

As for home appliances - MDC, Parisilk, Everjoint & GAB are still my favorites, personally I wouldn't even bother with the rest.

But if you're comfortable with buying earlier models, don't always need the latest & greatest, then Audio House is a gold mine too.

Edited by titanax

need to check this out..

Yup i fully agree bought my sharp fridge from them as well as my sound system and tv.And i got points 2 all this was last year nov.This year i brought my mum to get her fridge washer dryer and tv from there and my points were still valid to be used.