Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thomaslfc

Double Glazed Windows To Block Noise Out

So what is the final verdict on double glazed windows? I am staying in 2nd floor beside the road, and the buses are very noisy. Will installing double glazed windows help? If so, can you give me your contact for installing these windows? Thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Do not use Pang Giap. I got them for my sliding balcony doors and they did such a cr*p job. Really poor workmanship. They wanted to leave one door unlockable from the inside and the other still has a slanted doorframe. And had the cheek to demand payment with a half baked job. Do your own research. Am sure I am not the only victim of their ****ty workmanship.

Do not use Pang Giap. I got them for my sliding balcony doors and they did such a cr*p job. Really poor workmanship. They wanted to leave one door unlockable from the inside and the other still has a slanted doorframe. And had the cheek to demand payment with a half baked job. Do your own research. Am sure I am not the only victim of their ****ty workmanship.

Thank you for your advice, think I will give them a miss. I called a company to ask about double glazed windows, it costs about 1.45k to 1.8k for a 3 panel windows (1.8m length). Is this the usual price?