Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

hahaha... :lol: really lor waiting is so tiring... almost gone mad during those few months of waiting~ my parents kept asking... why buy house need to wait so long one... dunno how to answer them LOL

call them and ask when can they move out until they buay tahan you... muahahaha.... :lol:

huh?? pass me the box only?? 8|

hahhaa.. :rofl: cannot la.. I am a man.. promise liao must do.. hahahaha :lol:

you dun wan the box ah? hmm.. den i pass u PS3-1 lor.. Hee.. or u wan PS3-2? PS3-2 i need sometime to dig abit.. :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The floor is GOOD!! every few years you can always have it polished again to make it look as good as new!!! *envious* I love that glass study door...

:o the Floor is NOT ugly

Marble leh! :o

With the right furniture and deco,

it will give a Classy Elegant look

:D

The floor is GOOD!! every few years you can always have it polished again to make it look as good as new!!! *envious* I love that glass study door...

LOL... seriously, i think it wasn't well maintained previously, so the first look of it, only 2 things come to my mind - oh-biang, and ugly~ :(

but after polishing, it looks much better... :) it's true that with the right furniture, it can look very classy, but problem is we are not big fan of those very classy looking furniture LOL... :P

anyway, never regret keeping the marble floor... looks like it can still last us for years ;) all contractors i met told me... marble floor, nowadays if you wanna do, very expensive one.... better keep :lol:

LOL... seriously, i think it wasn't well maintained previously, so the first look of it, only 2 things come to my mind - oh-biang, and ugly~ :(

but after polishing, it looks much better... :) it's true that with the right furniture, it can look very classy, but problem is we are not big fan of those very classy looking furniture LOL... :P

anyway, never regret keeping the marble floor... looks like it can still last us for years ;) all contractors i met told me... marble floor, nowadays if you wanna do, very expensive one.... better keep :lol:

yaaa!! and you don't have to worry about tiles popping years later.. and if people spill things or what you wun be as kan cheong as if it were parquet/laminate. Still must wipe la cos long term there might be stains but like I said polishing will make it nice... hehe Lucky you!

the glass for the study expensive?

hi marshmallow, how much did it cost for ur glass panel and sliding doors?

yaaa!! and you don't have to worry about tiles popping years later.. and if people spill things or what you wun be as kan cheong as if it were parquet/laminate. Still must wipe la cos long term there might be stains but like I said polishing will make it nice... hehe Lucky you!

the glass for the study expensive?

the best thing is no need to worry about dirty grout lines... haha :) just that it's really slippery when wiping floor.. gotta be careful.. my mom slipped and fell when we were cleaning the house :(

actually the sliding glass door costs us a lot cos it's quite big (~2.7m x 2.2m)... around 1.4k i think :o *heart ache*

we didn't have time to source around, so we only got a quote from Henry and 1 more on our own. our quote was just $100 cheaper than Henry's... in the end, Henry matched the price so we got him to handle... easier for me la :)

Edited by marshmallow

hahhaa.. :rofl: cannot la.. I am a man.. promise liao must do.. hahahaha :lol:

you dun wan the box ah? hmm.. den i pass u PS3-1 lor.. Hee.. or u wan PS3-2? PS3-2 i need sometime to dig abit.. :lol:

cher... still must dig from home... 8|

anyway, we are thinking of getting Wii.... but not sure if it's a good choice? cos heard that Microsoft's rival to Wii will be launched soon rite? hmmmm.... :unsure:

cher... still must dig from home... 8|

anyway, we are thinking of getting Wii.... but not sure if it's a good choice? cos heard that Microsoft's rival to Wii will be launched soon rite? hmmmm.... :unsure:

Wii ar? hmm.. jus for kids and family gathering's fun only la.. Actually i have liao.. hahaha.. but sometime feel stupid playing wii alone la..

So i tot of getting a PS3 as my bluray player too.. *making excuse again* :P

Wii ar? hmm.. jus for kids and family gathering's fun only la.. Actually i have liao.. hahaha.. but sometime feel stupid playing wii alone la..

So i tot of getting a PS3 as my bluray player too.. *making excuse again* :P

hmmmm i like stupid brainless game... so maybe Wii is good for me hahaha :lol: but thought if there are other options, i should consider too... ;)

hahaha give you one more excuse... buy this new PS3 liao no need to buy another player, save space hahaha :notti:

i heard ps3 coming out with the wii like motion remote. not sure about xbox. either way. i believe sooner or later all consoles will be more or less similiar. most impt is the range of games available on the console suits your style of play

hmmmm i like stupid brainless game... so maybe Wii is good for me hahaha :lol: but thought if there are other options, i should consider too... ;)

hahaha give you one more excuse... buy this new PS3 liao no need to buy another player, save space hahaha :notti:

Idea leh.. save space.. can save another electrical point too.. :lol:

i heard ps3 coming out with the wii like motion remote. not sure about xbox. either way. i believe sooner or later all consoles will be more or less similiar. most impt is the range of games available on the console suits your style of play

I heard too leh.. I tot its out liao no meh? den can buy now or wait? ya lor.. Jus buy all consoles la.. hahaha..

Idea leh.. save space.. can save another electrical point too.. :lol:

I heard too leh.. I tot its out liao no meh? den can buy now or wait? ya lor.. Jus buy all consoles la.. hahaha..

heard its in sept.

oh.. den im gonna wait till nov den buy liao.. haha..

LOL... my hubby said the Wii purchase will be put on-hold... will wait till Nov to decide which one to get... hee hee ;)