Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

If during the 3 mths' period of the HLE, one resigns from job and becomes self-employed before 1st appointment, how to prove your income? As for the 1st appointment, one has to show proof of income for the HDB loan and AHG if applicable.

anyone been thru this senario? coz on 1st appt must show proof of income but now i'm newly self-employed...

Edited by adam72

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If during the 3 mths' period of the HLE, one resigns from job and becomes self-employed before 1st appointment, how to prove your income? As for the 1st appointment, one has to show proof of income for the HDB loan and AHG if applicable.

anyone been thru this senario? coz on 1st appt must show proof of income but now i'm newly self-employed...

then they will discount your salary and give u a lower loan amount. If lower amount can go thru, no problems

if cannot, then postpone the date and re-assess your income after 3 months.

Thats what happened to a friend of mine.

Morale of the story, want to buy house better dun change job. wait a while till transaction done first.. :)

then they will discount your salary and give u a lower loan amount. If lower amount can go thru, no problems

if cannot, then postpone the date and re-assess your income after 3 months.

Thats what happened to a friend of mine.

Morale of the story, want to buy house better dun change job. wait a while till transaction done first.. :)

but self-employed dun have payslips, and i'm self-employed now. what i know is HDB needs to see 2 yrs Notice of Assesment for self-employed but i'm just starting out...

are there any way i can show proof of income via 3rd party, eg. letting lawyer's letter?

2 years of NOA is pretty standard, they might just give you a lower loan quantum. How about your wife? Self employed also?

lawyer letter? i doubt they will accept. According to my friend, they are pretty inflexible where proof of income is concerned, especially when she change her job.

i guess just submit whatever is helpful., like bank statements, etc. Your self-employment is in the form of sole proprietorship? If its under a company, u can still issue yourself the payslip.