Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juspink19

Making Of A Lovely Home

wow, reno of such a big place only took one month? that's really fast!

Ya loh.. really must thank my ID loh.. in fact he only took 3 weeks. But of course we didnt change the living room and 3 bed rooms flooring.

But 3 weeks is really tight for the hacking of 2 toilets tiles and up cabinets, do 3 rooms cupboards + TV console + up the aircon (previous owners no aircon). So I would say it's still a big project for him to complete in 3 weeks loh.

Heng heng really can find him.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally.. we have moved in.. here are some photos ;)

MBR cupboard

IMG_2926-1.jpg

with cupboard doors open to enter toilet

IMG_2934.jpg

Girls room

IMG_2929.jpg

My TV console

IMG_2930.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_2931.jpg

Hi,

Is your sink a L-shaped double bowl? Where did you get it? I need a sink like that but have not been able to find.

Edited by freshpoison77

Ya loh.. really must thank my ID loh.. in fact he only took 3 weeks. But of course we didnt change the living room and 3 bed rooms flooring.

But 3 weeks is really tight for the hacking of 2 toilets tiles and up cabinets, do 3 rooms cupboards + TV console + up the aircon (previous owners no aircon). So I would say it's still a big project for him to complete in 3 weeks loh.

Heng heng really can find him.

Hi, seems you got a very good ID. with that much work and finished within 3 weeks. thats great.

We just got an EM seems v similar to yours. Can you share some experience with me:

1) the downstairs wash area can not put in toilet am I right? Initially I thought must have a WC downstairs but now pretty much give up on that. All IDs I consulted said not sure since current pipes are boxed up

2) Can message me your ID contact? We got a few quotation but either too expensive or seems not organised. Met a new one today. seems pretty good. Hope the price would be good too!

3) Your place look really nice after the reno! We dont plan to do much renovation so just touch up mostly. Wonder how much yours reno cost? If you dont mind? perfectly ok if you prefer not to disclose... We are not sure of re-doing the bathroom since currently ok condition....

Thanks in advance!

1) the downstairs wash area can not put in toilet am I right? Initially I thought must have a WC downstairs but now pretty much give up on that. All IDs I consulted said not sure since current pipes are boxed up

Hi,

Just bought and did a total revamp to my EM earlier this year with renovation completed in late April. We did built a toilet area downstair in the kitchen. Can but must go HDB and get permit. Your ID should be able to do it for you. :thumbs up: