Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Oh dear....working late at night at your place and when the wind blow, its even worse...almost faint in your hse...me die die have to think a way to modify it

:( ceiling mount? :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup agreed. I also feel like fainting sometimes.. Major regret. Have you tried removing the crystals? I have a good mind to replace the whole light.. Just treat it as a lesson learnt lor. Since it's darkfear's favourite room, I'd rather sacrifice the light than the wall feature and nice red paint. :bangwall:

hmmm...

actually the light shade is nice

the prob is with "too much twinkly" effects...

Which can be toned down with:

Removing crystals - as you suggested...

or maybe increase the amount of light inside...

or increase lights outside...

*sigh* :bangwall:

hmmm...

actually the light shade is nice

the prob is with "too much twinkly" effects...

Which can be toned down with:

Removing crystals - as you suggested...

or maybe increase the amount of light inside...

or increase lights outside...

*sigh* :bangwall:

Our best bet is to remove the crystals lor though it may affect the whole look. really :bangwall:

If not, prob will buy some standing lamps or something. very sad.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? OMG. Take care :o many people out there need you for their reno!!

Very nice effect!! Thanks for the LED stuff. I used to think only Ah Bengs liked LED. Didn't know it could look this good :thumbs up:

Yup agreed. I also feel like fainting sometimes.. Major regret. Have you tried removing the crystals? I have a good mind to replace the whole light.. Just treat it as a lesson learnt lor. Since it's darkfear's favourite room, I'd rather sacrifice the light than the wall feature and nice red paint. :bangwall:

Don't worry...after the workers installed the solid surface then I noticed something...so tot of DIY it myself. Maybe too long didn't touch on such equipment so a bit not careful.

Ya...Ah Bengs do liked LED....but that was a past cos when I went to buy LEDs, its was mostly uncles there buying, picking,etc... :D Think yours is the first in renotalk using LEDs at the bar-counter and 1st in Singapore doing it in L-Box. Havn't flip thru this 2 mths reno mag. so didn't know got others doing not. But soon...a lots will follow...:yamseng:

Not yet done that, will have to do it doing daytime, test it at night then can see....

With us almost reaching the last lap of the reno, it's time to anyhow-ly choose an auspicious move-in date!

I consulted this website: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-repor...pt-dateboth.htm which has a "Free 30 Days Auspicious Date for One/Two Person(s)". Hurhur. It's really like Geomancy for Dummies. I like!

Based on our birth dates alone, Hubby is strong metal and I am strong fire.

Movein.jpg

17 Oct it is then! Somehow this date had already occurred to me earlier. It's fate. :dancingqueen:

Edited by marsbars27

With us almost reaching the last lap of the reno, it's time to anyhow-ly choose an auspicious move-in date!

I consulted this website: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-repor...pt-dateboth.htm which has a "Free 30 Days Auspicious Date for One/Two Person(s)". Hurhur. It's really like Geomancy for Dummies. I like!

Based on our birth dates alone, Hubby is strong metal and I am strong fire.

Movein.jpg

17 Oct it is then! Somehow this date had already occurred to me earlier. It's fate. :dancingqueen:

Thks mars for the link...next time can use it for other owners..can charge extra liao...yipee :P

Wahahahaha you alot of money-making ideas hor :idea:

Extra services provided meh.... :P Just like u paid a premium not only for the workmanship and material but also my services and crazy ideas. :D

Tiffany blue wall and island kitchen reminds me of our place at simei previously..

Congrats with the new place! You'll love the Simei.

Extra services provided meh.... :P Just like u paid a premium not only for the workmanship and material but also my services and crazy ideas. :D

haha well paid premium :thumbs up: . Personally I think your charges are reasonable compared to other ID quotes that we received already.. At least we got good quality workmanship, innovative yet practical ideas! yayyyyy..

btw bro tonight wife and I will make a trip down to check out our solid surface!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Tiffany blue wall and island kitchen reminds me of our place at simei previously..

Congrats with the new place! You'll love the Simei.

wowZ! thanks phantom.. you're like the first "super platinum" member I've seen hahaha.. too bad we live in the fringes :( would have liked to live nearer to centre but oh well! i still love my house :D

Bathroom accessories continued

Just a peek into what we purchased today :D

Waterfall tap

Tall_water-fountain02.JPG

Arino WC w Geberit system

CAPRIO.jpg

Kitchen Tap

d0bfe541.jpg

Kitchen Sink to be undermounted

um0002-01.jpg

============

Your Arino WC w Geberit system looks very nice! Where did you get it? How much did you pay for it (with or without 7%GST)? Thanks....

haha well paid premium :thumbs up: . Personally I think your charges are reasonable compared to other ID quotes that we received already.. At least we got good quality workmanship, innovative yet practical ideas! yayyyyy..

btw bro tonight wife and I will make a trip down to check out our solid surface!!! :sport-smiley-004: I

wowZ! thanks phantom.. you're like the first "super platinum" member I've seen hahaha.. too bad we live in the fringes :( would have liked to live nearer to centre but oh well! i still love my house :D

Fringe? Nearer to where? Simei is a small place so I don't think it will be that big an issue. Hahah.. Super platinum no big deal la... I used to have one of those shiny moderator medals too.. Doesn't mean that Reno got discount. Kekeke

Don't worry...after the workers installed the solid surface then I noticed something...so tot of DIY it myself. Maybe too long didn't touch on such equipment so a bit not careful.

Ya...Ah Bengs do liked LED....but that was a past cos when I went to buy LEDs, its was mostly uncles there buying, picking,etc... :D Think yours is the first in renotalk using LEDs at the bar-counter and 1st in Singapore doing it in L-Box. Havn't flip thru this 2 mths reno mag. so didn't know got others doing not. But soon...a lots will follow...:yamseng:

Not yet done that, will have to do it doing daytime, test it at night then can see....

Jaskel.. i'm sure the hse owners appreciate you doing DIY for them but careful dun injure yourself in the process.. They wld be very sad loh..

And alot ppl stil need to depend on your brains, hands and body.. and of coz legs.. and car.. AHhaha.. btw, suggest to up your insurance for your body.. Good idea?? :P

Is the LED easy to change if burn out in future? e.g easy to access the panel to de-solder for replacement?

Edited by fencer

Fringe? Nearer to where? Simei is a small place so I don't think it will be that big an issue. Hahah.. Super platinum no big deal la... I used to have one of those shiny moderator medals too.. Doesn't mean that Reno got discount. Kekeke

Hi Phantom! Before we bought the flat, I tried to discourage darkfear from it by drawing a circle around the MRT with the radius being the distance from the MRT to our block. Turns out, we're the 2nd furthest block away from the MRT (Blk 162) in the WHOLE of Simei. :bangwall:

I'm trying to psycho him to buy me a car after the reno. RX8 please? :wub:

Jaskel.. i'm sure the hse owners appreciate you doing DIY for them but careful dun injure yourself in the process.. They wld be very sad loh..

And alot ppl stil need to depend on your brains, hands and body.. and of coz legs.. and car.. AHhaha.. btw, suggest to up your insurance for your body.. Good idea?? :P

Is the LED easy to change if burn out in future? e.g easy to access the panel to de-solder for replacement?

Yup.. Jaskel is irreplaceable and I don't wanna be mauled by the other houseowners if he's out of action because of our house :fire:

Oh ****. 162 is a little far.. Cov wasn't that high I hope. I used to stay at 117. Quite near to walk over to mrt and east point..

Rx8 abit overkill.. Bicycle can Liao.

Cycle to mrt. No road tax no parking fees no insurance no petrol costs. No need take loan..