Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
============

Your Arino WC w Geberit system looks very nice! Where did you get it? How much did you pay for it (with or without 7%GST)? Thanks....

hey it's sold at quite a number of places, but we bought our's at L+Pheno.. they quoted us $460 no GST :D

Fringe? Nearer to where? Simei is a small place so I don't think it will be that big an issue. Hahah.. Super platinum no big deal la... I used to have one of those shiny moderator medals too.. Doesn't mean that Reno got discount. Kekeke

yeah loh.. like wifey said 162 sigh! haha moderator sia!

Jaskel.. i'm sure the hse owners appreciate you doing DIY for them but careful dun injure yourself in the process.. They wld be very sad loh..

And alot ppl stil need to depend on your brains, hands and body.. and of coz legs.. and car.. AHhaha.. btw, suggest to up your insurance for your body.. Good idea?? :P

Is the LED easy to change if burn out in future? e.g easy to access the panel to de-solder for replacement?

haha yeah loh.. but i dun tink ppl wanan insure him hehehe..

that's my worry also, but jason say call him anytime if needed lolz!!

Hi Phantom! Before we bought the flat, I tried to discourage darkfear from it by drawing a circle around the MRT with the radius being the distance from the MRT to our block. Turns out, we're the 2nd furthest block away from the MRT (Blk 162) in the WHOLE of Simei. :bangwall:

I'm trying to psycho him to buy me a car after the reno. RX8 please? :wub:

Yup.. Jaskel is irreplaceable and I don't wanna be mauled by the other houseowners if he's out of action because of our house :fire:

:jawdrop: more like proton saga hahaha!

Oh ****. 162 is a little far.. Cov wasn't that high I hope. I used to stay at 117. Quite near to walk over to mrt and east point..

Rx8 abit overkill.. Bicycle can Liao.

Cycle to mrt. No road tax no parking fees no insurance no petrol costs. No need take loan..

yeah loh very sianz.. COV was the lowest we saw so went for it.. hai! bo bianz..

Wow! :thumbs up:

Online Birthday Present Wish :dribble:

Good Missile to Hubby... :o

:sport-smiley-004:

eh eh eh u dun like samgalz add oil to fire ah hahahaa!

**Random update**

We bought our love-at-first-sight leather sofa from OM at Liang Court yesterday! :wub: In and out in half an hour!

d67ea81c.jpg

Junwei, please don't tell me you have this too!!!!

huh?!?!?!

oh man.....

ok i was kiddin. nah webought our love at 1st sight cellini calypso

Wahahaha yes yes I think I remember seeing it on your t-blog. I think darkfear initially wanted a curvy sofa too! Twins!!

**Random update**

We bought our love-at-first-sight leather sofa from OM at Liang Court yesterday! :wub: In and out in half an hour!

d67ea81c.jpg

:lol: Nice :jammin:

Got slanted sides... :yeah:

Looks Comfy to... zz

ok i was kiddin. nah webought our love at 1st sight cellini calypso

lolz niceEeEeEE! yeah i wanted the rounded one but tot this one not bad too haha..

:lol: Nice :jammin:

Got slanted sides... :yeah:

Looks Comfy to... zz

yeahhhh... we showed this to the hommage guy (eric) and he was like "you should buy from them! $1.8k full cowhide very good deal, and much nicer than our sofa" LOLz..

Jaskel.. i'm sure the hse owners appreciate you doing DIY for them but careful dun injure yourself in the process.. They wld be very sad loh..

And alot ppl stil need to depend on your brains, hands and body.. and of coz legs.. and car.. AHhaha.. btw, suggest to up your insurance for your body.. Good idea?? :P

Is the LED easy to change if burn out in future? e.g easy to access the panel to de-solder for replacement?

Saw your post too late...just knock down a cyclist...Although not fully my fault, but still..I'm in the wrong :( recently just up my insurance so my family is taken care off if anything happen to me.

Whatever I designed for the LED is able to change in future and did changed 1 for them already. :yamseng:

... O_O ...

:o OMG :o

Hope everything settled w/o problem

Gave him $50 to change his front wheel and anything just call me...coming out from a condo and there had this blind spot (a wall), by right ppl stop before they cross but he just cycle as his father own the road. Just suan, look left no ppl, look right no cars and ppl, move only saw him but too late.

yeah loh.. like wifey said 162 sigh! haha moderator sia!

Aiyah both of you like can already.. No need to think so much now.

Oh dear...now your entertainment light is totally different from the rest....hope u like it. ;)

:huh: :huh: :huh:

oooh? sounds interesting...

:sport-smiley-004: hope to see Pics :sport-smiley-004: