Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

...But seriously, up till now I still have no ideas what u working as.....

hahaha... you were at my work place on that sunday for my laminate selection. my off-day/rest day is on monday because sat and sunday is my action days. tue - fri is my preparation work. you heard what my youths call me when we were in our discussion :D

my job scope has increase (but no pay increase :( ). i am taking additional role. so, i will be traveling more then usual now :P

Edited by kiddboy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhh................................

move in on sunday!!!!!!!!!! STRESSSSSSS

hahaha... you were at my work place on that sunday for my laminate selection. my off-day/rest day is on monday because sat and sunday is my action days. tue - fri is my preparation work. you heard what my youths call me when we were in our discussion :D

my job scope has increase (but no pay increase :( ). i am taking additional role. so, i will be traveling more then usual now :P

hoho let me guess.. work in a church? Pastor?

Anyway, you should be quite sick of hearing this, but love that bookshelf!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhh................................

move in on sunday!!!!!!!!!! STRESSSSSSS

Hmm i thought you were quite the cool cucumber :good: last week when you told your mum you only needed 1 day to pack? Now panic too late le hahaha :rofl:

Hmm i thought you were quite the cool cucumber :good: last week when you told your mum you only needed 1 day to pack? Now panic too late le hahaha :rofl:

:o har? 1 day to pack? :o

u goin for 1-day trip to Sentosa har? :P

:rofl:

Hee hee... there is a simple solution to packing less - get new stuff instead! *evil grin*

But hey, congrats guys on coming to the end of your reno journey. :) Enjoy your new home!

me no cool cucumbie... me gonna be chopped into many pieces hehehe.. jia lat... zzzzzzzzzzzzz got alot of random mementos dunno shd keep or not haha..

me no cool cucumbie... me gonna be chopped into many pieces hehehe.. jia lat... zzzzzzzzzzzzz got alot of random mementos dunno shd keep or not haha..

Congrats sia..... :D

1 day to pack, not including move isit? :P

Oh Yah.. both bringing your doggies along??

Edited by fencer

im_so_tired_today-1592.jpg

still cleaning house and trying to get by day to day.. will try to get everything in place this weekend then take some photos :P

No, I'm not a HDB licensed contractor.

Sorry to hear that . But I just don't feel safe to go with non-licensed contractor. Story like Ah Soon had taught everyone a lesson here. Beside yr price don't seem to be cheaper then licensed contractor too.

Anyway thanks for telling me too .

Sorry to hear that . But I just don't feel safe to go with non-licensed contractor. Story like Ah Soon had taught everyone a lesson here. Beside yr price don't seem to be cheaper then licensed contractor too.

Anyway thanks for telling me too .

To be fair, licensed contractors also have their share of problems.

People in the forum choose Jaskel not because his prices are very cheap but because he's very responsible and sincere. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

To be fair, licensed contractors also have their share of problems.

People in the forum choose Jaskel not because his prices are very cheap but because he's very responsible and sincere. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

cannot agree more