Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

3'ng' Resale Flat At Tampines

I have did some hacking of wall and building wall if not it will be more cheaper. Anyway, my wife and I also feel that 28K is reasonable enough for a total full overhauling of the flat. :dancingqueen:

but then again, it also depend on the content of the reno. budget aside, some ppl could do a reno to great effect with <20k for 3rm with gd taste, but some can spend >30k but so so effect. bottomline is the expection n appreciation of detail.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but then again, it also depend on the content of the reno. budget aside, some ppl could do a reno to great effect with <20k for 3rm with gd taste, but some can spend >30k but so so effect. bottomline is the expection n appreciation of detail.

Ya. Happy can already but I dun think it possible for <20K can reno a full overhaul old orginal resale flat even with only so so effect and just interm of hacking already cost alot. If you are talking on a New BTO 3rm flat, <20K can do alot of magic. :dancingqueen:

Edited by davidbslee

Time fly so fast. Already stay in my new house for 1 year. :sport-smiley-018:

By the way, for the past 1 year, my block 15x at Tampines St 12 have been more than 10 resale transaction and alot of renovation going on. :rofl:

Not sure any chance that new member in RenoTalk happen to be my neighbour :dancingqueen::yamseng: