Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Buying Notebook Computers @best Denki

Hi All,

Anybody got any comments if buying Notebook computers @Best denki? I know it is cheaper at Funan or Sim Lim, but the service is terrible. Is the price difference very big?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi. not sure about BD. I would normally buy laptops at Funan. Do that note that some shops in Funan are actually coming from the same vendor. But what kind of service do u expect when buying a laptop? For me, I would research it online first and just buy based on online reviews and feedback. I find this is more trustworthy as most laptop salesperson normally just read off the technical specs in the brochure.

hi. not sure about BD. I would normally buy laptops at Funan. Do that note that some shops in Funan are actually coming from the same vendor. But what kind of service do u expect when buying a laptop? For me, I would research it online first and just buy based on online reviews and feedback. I find this is more trustworthy as most laptop salesperson normally just read off the technical specs in the brochure.

I just thought the guys at Funan or Simlim are rather pushy. I not really into Computers, so its easy for them to 'knock' my head ;)