Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ete

Idea - Where Do You Keep Your Shampoo & Bath Cream?

Hello!

I'm wondering besides the usual way of placing shampoo and shower gel on the metal/plastic rack, are there any good ideas on where and how to keep them in the bathroom?

I find that plastic rack tend to clog, collect water and algae forms easily, metal rack will get rusty after several scrubbings... Anyone store them differently?

Thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you are still in the midst of renovating your toilet, get them to build you a protruding concrete slab made out of hollowed block covered with the tiles of your choice in your bath area. Build it up till the height that you are comfortable with. Maybe around 80cm in height. Ta-da, that's your non-clogging, non-rusting rack.

Use 3M plastic racks like the Caddy Rack, very sturdy and durable.

I use them in my home and in my parents place.

My dad used to be very skeptical about these plastic racks with suction cups to hold them cos they usually cannot support the weight but 3M changed his view! Now he loves it:) none of the problems u mention happen with these racks

T

Use 3M plastic racks like the Caddy Rack, very sturdy and durable.

I use them in my home and in my parents place.

My dad used to be very skeptical about these plastic racks with suction cups to hold them cos they usually cannot support the weight but 3M changed his view! Now he loves it:) none of the problems u mention happen with these racks

Thanks for e idea... as much as i'd wish to use summerflowers idea, but i wont be doing reno works in toilets. So... seems like snowyflake idea is better

Where can i get the 3M holder?