Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cyberonic

Where To Find Nice Plates?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i get my full set white porcelain at whitesand....it cheap and very nice.....u can go down and take a look...shop name i think is happyliving at B1 and it sell alot of household stuff...sorry unit i forget but i think it easy to find it.....haha

Saw nce ones in IKEA but kinda expensive. Anyone knows where to get some nice and affordable ones?

Thanks

i get my full set white porcelain at whitesand....it cheap and very nice.....u can go down and take a look...shop name i think is happyliving at B1 and it sell alot of household stuff...sorry unit i forget but i think it easy to find it.....haha

Ok Thanks.. will pop there to check it out

i would recommend corelle, easy to clean, not easy to break and can last a long time... it's worth the higer price...

but if the price is really a concern, you can try daiso at imm, lots of designs and sizes...

hummm ....to me still ok leh....my wife cook i wash....todays pass by there and get some more mee blowl...it really cheap compare those i see in shopping mall.....this shop look like lelong shop but it sell alot of good stuff ....my in law get a japan tiger flask with a 20% discount ...it much more cheaper then OG ...cooollllll.....

I would prefer light weight plate. Not those thick n heavy soup bowl, when doing d washing would be tiring.

can consider going 5B in joo chiat. Along joo chiat road opp joo chiat complex there are plenty of shops selling plates. Sia Huat in chinatown too... there use to be a shop located at Stamford building that has very nice, cheap n beautiful plates but shop no longer exist.. the shop use to be located on the 2 or 3floor.. anyone knows where it has shifted? Thks

can consider going 5B in joo chiat. Along joo chiat road opp joo chiat complex there are plenty of shops selling plates. Sia Huat in chinatown too... there use to be a shop located at Stamford building that has very nice, cheap n beautiful plates but shop no longer exist.. the shop use to be located on the 2 or 3floor.. anyone knows where it has shifted? Thks

try The Shophouse at Gilman Village, they have really nice plates. but be warned, they're not cheap.

corella, dun have the , err, I dunno what is the right word to use, they dun have "feet" at the bottom. so if the bowl is hot, I can't hold it to eat my rice.

Been using corella for the past ten years. had some that broke when I dropped it also leh. split into many sharp pieces.

now moving again. i just checked out TOTT

very wide range. have not compared prices yet.