Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafacifa

Our First Home In The East

thanks fifteenmay.. yeah cleaning may be a hassle. but hopefully the overall look and effect can offset it. haha

stay tuned for more updates this week.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi! nice tiles u've gotten there! post more pics yea? :)

my new place's at pasir ris too!! juz started on my hacking yday. hehe. ;)

cheers.

hi tigerlily88, i'm with Kevin. Nice young chap and responsible. He has been good in listening to our crazy design ideas. haha..

stay tuned and u will soon see what we meant.

More demolition pictures. Taken at night from my new iPhone 4 with flash. :P

Wall between MBR and common room hacked. We have interesting project for this entrance.

Picture-007.jpg

Study room hacked, making way for living area.

Picture-001.jpg

Roman pillars finally gone, walls gonna be restored.

Picture-004.jpg

here are some 3D pics. Ceiling design still in progress. We are still choosing the laminates.. haha so many catalogues!

Common bathroom:

cbath_kevin_649-pr_a.jpg

Master bathroom:

mbath_kevin_649-pr_a.jpg

Settee in living area. Wanna create a bay window effect since the windows are pretty high. Laminates not finalised yet

tv_kevin_649-pr_a.jpg

New living area. Glass panels and 2m wide sliding glass door.

liv_kevin_649-pr_a.jpg

The floor laminates won't be as dark as in the drawings. We will be taking Supreme Brazilian Teak floor laminates for whole house.

Edited by mafacifa

went shopping yesterday for the following items.. now broke already. haha

Went to Jalan besar and Balestier. Also went to GR Link and Royal fanco as recommended by some forumers. Personally, I think Poh Joo and Chuan Heng is better as they have wider variety of stuffs. Pricing wise, its up to the buyer to decide and weigh them. If you intend to get alot of items, buying from one shop can give better deals. Ask for discounts!

1. WC for both toilets ($148 each!!) - Poh Joo

2. Master toilet sink - Poh Joo

3. Kitchen sink, single bowl - Poh Joo

4. Glass basin set witht glass faucet - Spazio

5. Rain shower set, 3 way - Chuan Heng

6. Fujioh hob 772SVGL - Chuan Heng

7. Joven 25l storage - Chuan Heng

i believe we got a good deal for the above items.

now left with kitchen sink tap, master bedroom tall tap. anyone has good deals? We saw taps at SSC and they are much cheaper also.

Edited by mafacifa

long time no update. also long time nobody comment. dunno whether should keep this t-blog up or not. here are some of the house pics again. problem with the previous linking host.

02-74@aircon.png

Aircon placing layout and some glass reconstruction of the newly created living area. Kitchen walls also to be put back and include glass on half wall.

Nice 3-D drawings! But I am not sure why you want to add an extra wall just outside your store room, or are you extending the store room? Also the shoes cabinet may be a little small in my opinion. Maybe you can consider changing the 'vertical' wooden beams nearer to the wall to storage space as well? I am one who always worry about insufficient storgae space :).

hi SGK. thanks for the pointers. the extra partition outside the store room is to hide the machine machine. the other side of the wall would b our fridge. the kitchen in plan looks big but true fact has an akward design for an open kitchen concept. in other words, there is no recess area for laundry area. the other concern is tat w/m is far from the window to hang clothes outside. its ok, we are alright with that.

as for the shoe cabinet, its meant for those daily usage kinda shoes. not intended for full shoe storage. we gonna have 2 dedicated shoe cabinet/display in the walk in wardrobe. hehe..

Hi, really nice layout you have...guess we have used the same ID. ;)

Think hor, we choose the same tiles for our master bedroon toilet, my hubby chose as he wanted to have a resort style feeling.

Do post more pics.

took pics this weekend and shop for a few stuffs..

Common toilet tiles:

Picture-012.jpg

Picture-011.jpg

Master bedroom:

Picture-023.jpg

my lovely mosaic tiles, nicely done:

Picture-021.jpg

plastering work in progress. I like to smooth edges. No more rockstone!!

Picture-019.jpg