Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leslyn Tan

Our Ea Pasir Ris - Piggy N Snake

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

congrats. I'm also waiting for my EA at pasir ris. Your floorplans looks unique. You have 2 balconies and one in ur bedroom. How cool. Which part of pasir ris is it?

congrats, somehow your floorplan reminds me of mine.

toilet separate and balcony in MBR. this MBR is gonna make you headache cos of the odd shape.

but yours should be better, at least straight walls. mine round one hardly can do anything

Our first house at pasir ris. will get the key 3 august.. Look forward it...

Original layout..

Currect%20Lay%20out.jpg

welcome to renotalk and congrats on yr new place..

hmm.. yr floorplan exudes royalty i must say. it looks castleish!

Hey there,

Welcome to RT, fellow EA buyer. :D Nice giant living/dining room you got, and you have two balconies! Cool. What's the floor area for your unique looking unit?

Hey there,

Welcome to RT, fellow EA buyer. :D Nice giant living/dining room you got, and you have two balconies! Cool. What's the floor area for your unique looking unit?

Hi, 148 sqm..

congrats. I'm also waiting for my EA at pasir ris. Your floorplans looks unique. You have 2 balconies and one in ur bedroom. How cool. Which part of pasir ris is it?
Edited by Leslyn Tan

i have saw your floor plan and very like it (this is the floor plan which i want it).. but 71X dun have this kind of floor plan on high floor....

Welcome to RT :D Another wife n hubby forumers?

Yes indeed, we are planning for a simple and "easy to clean" design to make house cleaning more easy.

With my rather low budget, I'm looking at hiring my own contractor instead of using ID.

Pre reno "Plan A"

plan_a.jpg

hi, welcome... this layout is exactly where i stayed about 8 years ago... blk 7xx series.. :rolleyes:

nice place there, quiet and serene.. i had my balcony in living & MBR hacked and so the place was huge..