Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chia90

Anyone Use Pest Control Services For Termites Probs?

Hi,

Help, has anyone use pest control services like Renotkil for termites recently? I heard these services are quite ex. Anyone has any experiences in the last 1 yr?

Thanks very much.

thks and rgds,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Help, has anyone use pest control services like Renotkil for termites recently? I heard these services are quite ex. Anyone has any experiences in the last 1 yr?

Thanks very much.

thks and rgds,

I have used Exterra to exterminate termites. They used a baiting system which is very effective, though costly.

Address is as follow:

Origin Exterminators Pte Ltd

39 Jalan Pemimpin #01-01

Tailee Industrial Building

SINGAPORE 577182

Tel: +65 6280 5666

Cheers.

I have used Exterra to exterminate termites. They used a baiting system which is very effective, though costly.

Address is as follow:

Origin Exterminators Pte Ltd

39 Jalan Pemimpin #01-01

Tailee Industrial Building

SINGAPORE 577182

Tel: +65 6280 5666

Cheers.

Hi LeeChaoRui,

Thanks. Will give Origin and Rentokil a call for quote soon. Thanks.

thks and rgds,

Hi LeeChaoRui,

Thanks. Will give Origin and Rentokil a call for quote soon. Thanks.

thks and rgds,

Origin recommends Baiting (Exterra) while Rentokil recommends liquid injection (AGENDA 10 SC) to the perimeter, both equally expensive...sigh... but seems like this is a pretty common problem.

anyone has any feedback on these 2 pest control companies or the method they deploy to terminate termites?

thks and rgds,

Origin recommends Baiting (Exterra) while Rentokil recommends liquid injection (AGENDA 10 SC) to the perimeter, both equally expensive...sigh... but seems like this is a pretty common problem.

anyone has any feedback on these 2 pest control companies or the method they deploy to terminate termites?

thks and rgds,

just for sharing and fyi..

stumbled across this when looking for termites solutions.... www.termitesDIY.com

I have purchased and setup the 'baits' yesterday... it takes 21 days for the kit to work.... will update this again after 21 days....

rgds,

thks and rgds,

Hi,

You may try killem pest control pte ltd, asking for perimeter injection and F.O.C for baiting, try look for cheryl.

For F.O.C in baiting depends on your bargaining skill :)

Hi,

You may try killem pest control pte ltd, asking for perimeter injection and F.O.C for baiting, try look for cheryl.

For F.O.C in baiting depends on your bargaining skill :)

Hi Philzero,

The prob is my unit is an inter-terrace, so to do perimeter injection, they will have to drill holes in the house... many of them, one 20 cent size every 30 cm...

Have you used the company before?

Thks and rgds,

Edited by chia90

just for sharing and fyi..

stumbled across this when looking for termites solutions.... www.termitesDIY.com

I have purchased and setup the 'baits' yesterday... it takes 21 days for the kit to work.... will update this again after 21 days....

Hi chia, how are the DIY termites baits working for you? Is it effective?

Hi chia, how are the DIY termites baits working for you? Is it effective?

not so successful for my case..... i used 5 baits, only one got eaten.... and after 1 mth, still see termites chewing on my door frames....

finally, i called John from unigreen ( small company ) and he killed the termites....so far no recurrence yet.

let me know if you need his contact.

thks and rgds,

not so successful for my case..... i used 5 baits, only one got eaten.... and after 1 mth, still see termites chewing on my door frames....

finally, i called John from unigreen ( small company ) and he killed the termites....so far no recurrence yet.

let me know if you need his contact.

thks and rgds,

Yes, please share with me his contact and how much did it cost you. Is it a one time treatment or a package? PM me if not convenient to post here. Thanks.

Rentokil recommends liquid injection (AGENDA 10 SC) to the perimeter,

Never use them before but asked for a verbal quote and the price was about 9k SGD!

Agenda is produced by Bayer

wow, that's really ex... maybe your floor area is too big...

got quotes from rentokil and origin and aardwolf, all around 5k for 4-5 yr coverage...

most of them will have baiting (exterra, xterm) and soil treatment (Agenda SC)... but if inter-terrace, you may not want soil treatment on existing house as they will drill many 20cts size holes around the inside of the house to pump the chemical into the soil... but if rebuilding, then this is probably one of the solution to give a peace of mind for 5 - 10yrs?

Never use them before but asked for a verbal quote and the price was about 9k SGD!

Agenda is produced by Bayer

Pestforce have local technicians that live and work in your area 7 days a week. This means we can be with you really quickly and keep our prices extremely competitive. The same local technician will see your pest control problem through from start to finish.

extermco pest control

pest control

termite control

Edited by Tamisone

• Like 1

oh sorry my quote for 9k was for soil treatment before construction maybe that's why more ex.

Hi, for total reconstruction, do you know how long later do we need to do termite treatment? What about pest control? Thanks!