Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chia90

Anyone Use Pest Control Services For Termites Probs?

I am from Australia and i was facing a great problem with both termite and pest. I had small rodent visitors, carpenter ants and other irritating insects. I make a contract with a pest control service in Brisbane with provide me amazing results that rodents stop visiting my house and termite attack has been get treated very well.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am from Australia and i was facing a great problem with both termite and pest. I had small rodent visitors, carpenter ants and other irritating insects. I make a contract with a pest control service in Brisbane with provide me amazing results that rodents stop visiting my house and termite attack has been get treated very well.

Call Sukor of Prestige Enviromental 97984708

Most economical & effective in the market right now.

We've been using them for all our projects.

You can try calling this affordable and reliable Pest Buster ( Pest Biz Services.)

Affordable price.. specialize in Bed Bugs and also other pests..

Marie - 8189 6221

Hi,

I used rentokil for mosquito fumigation. Cost me 80 over per service. Service was professional and prompt. No problems but expensive.

Would like to know if anyone tried the Mozzie photocatalyst devices advertised in the ST classifieds. Does it really work and how reliable is the claim on the space coverage? I saw one that says it covers up to 5000 sqft using the CO2 and UV lighting heat to trap the mosquitoes.

Well,

I had big problem from these insect and termite, using pest control services by Reynolds pest now i am free of that kind of fear.

http://reynoldspest.com/

Thanks

Please think of a proper and unrelated name before attempting to self promote. At least it will make it more convincing.

• Like 2

Recently got a few quotes from 3 companies too. Nonsense. $3-8k for just baiting! Puhleeze. I wasn't born yesterday!

Btw, kill them now doesn't mean they are totally gone from your life. Only when their nest has been destryoed and your whole entire house has been treated...then you can rest easy :(

Get those with the thermatrac type of gadgets, kind of better to go around every corner to see where their hangouts are. Which is good for the preliminary kill.

I used www.MaxPest.sg very professional provided free inspection and very good explanation. Rates also resonable about 1.5k or 1.8k for Xterm baiting with one or two years warranty.

Tel: 1800-maxpest

Edited by ChrisB

Are you able to get into the crawl by yourself? Get recommendations from friends and colleagues about pest control services in your area. Ensure that you get an honest inspector and go from there. Termites are not often an urgent situation. You have the time for it to keep yourself well-informed, understand more about your house, and make the best decision.

Try Termidor Form by BASF. It is by far the most effective for direct treatment. Beats dusting, baiting use by local pest control.

On 03/04/2013 at 3:48 PM, hello2you said:

You can try calling this affordable and reliable Pest Buster ( Pest Biz Services.)

Affordable price.. specialize in Bed Bugs and also other pests..

Marie - 8189 6221

Had used them before. Killed **** rats. No more problems.