Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
trantrulla

Hdb Work Permit

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hdb reno permit is supposed to be free. tell your contractor to waive it if he's trying to charge u for it.

From HDB website:

HDB does not charge any fee for the processing of the permit. The renovation permit will be issued free to the flat owner, for your own record.

hdb reno permit is supposed to be free. tell your contractor to waive it if he's trying to charge u for it.

From HDB website:

i see.

How about haulage fees for new flats? I understand got to give to the hdb main con at the site. But how much is it?

i see.

How about haulage fees for new flats? I understand got to give to the hdb main con at the site. But how much is it?

yes... hdb permit is free .... and the applicant must be a hdb licenced contractor .... the reason why your contractor is charging u a fee could be that he is not hdb licenced and is getting someone else to apply instead... therefore he needs to pay that guy ... or he just want to earn more..

haulage fee i don't know ...

cheers

i see.

Hey ya,had the same thing goin on with me.Paid the contractor at site $800 for haulage bout three weeks ago.Same bellend approached me today askin for my receipt no.Receipt no???When asked what he been smokin,he said receipt no for the payment of debris removal which will cost me another 280+.Christ on a bike!A grand just get reno started???Maybe its the norm,i dont know.Now wheres that id of mine when i need him eh?

i see.

Bro, from my understanding all hdb license dont need to pay wan and for haulage fee also contactor prob. think you can check with arthur about this.

Cheers.

Bro, from my understanding all hdb license dont need to pay wan and for haulage fee also contactor prob. think you can check with arthur about this.

Cheers.

Hi there is no fee for getting licensed contractor to apply for you, but you will need to bare haulage fee & skip tank permit.