Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust>_<

Where To Dismental The Wardrobes By Myself?

Hi, everyone, my family is going to renovate our house soon, but we have 3 huge wardrobes need to dismentaled, the town council charge us quite expensive, since my uncle have a lorry, our family was consider to throw it away by ourself to save the money but don't know go where , we heard tat tuas got a dumping ground but we don't know the actual address, anybody have any ideas?? thank you sooooo muchhhhhhhh >_<

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

town coucil allows 3 items per mth of free disposal, they'll pick it up even. They only charge for additional items.

if u got manpower, dismantle yourself at the end of the mth, then cross over mth... another 3items :thumbs up:

town coucil allows 3 items per mth of free disposal, they'll pick it up even. They only charge for additional items.

if u got manpower, dismantle yourself at the end of the mth, then cross over mth... another 3items :thumbs up:

yeap, just ask nicely the workers to help u with the disposal of the additional pieces of stuff.

but must "help" them back la...u get the idea don't u.... :)

hihi ...... just wanna clarify on this .... 3 items meaning to say that you don't even have to dismantle la.... they just take 3 whole pieces away is it ?

if build in, HDB will not remove for u.

3 item.

Eg dinning table - 1 item, 4 chair - 4 item.

Total 5 item.

For east coast town council, 1st 3 item FOC. Afterwhich $5 per item.

That is yrly, not mthly.

They didn't spell out @ their web

The pickup time and day, weekday during office hr

Hmm... last time I thot it's 3items per mth.

Anyway, if built-in cabinet, of coz u gotta dismantle it yourself. They only carry it away for you, they don't dismantle.

And u have to call them in advance to book a timing (for my case)... they're not always available.