Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've spoken to so many designers from diff firms and am comfortable with G-Plan. So far he is not pushy and my FH is comfortable with him as he throw in alot of ideas.

Hv not seen their works but will be going down to one of their renovating flat in Bedok to take a look.

I've spoken to so many designers from diff firms and am comfortable with G-Plan. So far he is not pushy and my FH is comfortable with him as he throw in alot of ideas.

Hv not seen their works but will be going down to one of their renovating flat in Bedok to take a look.

Hi,

able to PM me their contact as i am looking for a few quotation to compare.

Thanks. :D

Allow me to share.

Went to IMM to ask for a few quotations.

Went to G Plan, at first was serve by a lady with specs. Then she don't seems quite sure and so she asked a man to serve us. He was around 60 plus. When i told him my budget was $15k, as my new house has flooring and basic stuff.

His face immediately turn colour and said, $15k not enough. I told me what i wanted and ask him to quote.

It was 1 mth ago, no news from him. Think better avoid this shop for good.

Allow me to share.

Went to G Plan, at first was serve by a lady with specs. Then she don't seems quite sure and so she asked a man to serve us. He was around 60 plus. When i told him my budget was $15k, as my new house has flooring and basic stuff.

His face immediately turn colour and said, $15k not enough. I told me what i wanted and ask him to quote.

Allow me to share.

Lol what a joke. Sounds like I shouldn't go to them. Thought of trying them but luckily my friend sent me to this site if not sure kena slaugter.

On a side note, anyone heard about Momo & Partners? I chance upon them on facebook. They look pretty good. Any comments?

I am very proud and very lucky to be assigned Ms Shirlyn Tan from G'Plan Design as my Project Manager to embark on my house (Blk448B, Bukit Batok) renovation.

I can describe her work ethics as above excellent and her services rendered to me and my wife during the renovation was outstanding.
She made herself available at any time of the day or night and without fail will respond to our call.

Besides having Shirlyn as our MAIN contractor, we had also outsource other renovation works like air-con and electrical works to other contractors. Shirlyn was always present to co-ordinate with them thus saving us lots of time and headaches. She was always ready to give us her inputs.

Besides all this, her style was transparent and her communication skill was outstanding. When we encountered problem (gas leakage by Citygas Contractor) which delayed the potential completion of the renovation work, Shirlyn was upfront and communicate with us the issue faced and assured us that the agreed completion (handover) date will be met. Then she did it.

Throughout the renovation process, Shirlyn built a bond between herself and my family, even our parents, thus building TRUST between us which is so very important in such major project.

Shirlyn is a very responsible Project Manager and an asset to, not only G’Plan Design but to any company, as she displayed hardworking, industrious and trust-worthy traits which is very rare. 

The renovation done to my house had created a conductive HOME for my family and me, where the ambiance had strengthened our family bondage.

She even planned on the years down the road whereby we have kids, the safety and etc. (By the way, she is a mother of 5 as what i known).
We as a young couple only think of design, never thought of the future. She will bring in ideas to us how to do the space planning when we have kids.

Shirlyn is not that kinda of designer that wants owner to spend alot of money on renovation, she will try to help owner on the savings part whereby i really appreciate it. 

Unlike others, i believe there will be hidden costs, ask you must do this, do that. A small example on my master bathroom layout, i would like to install Shower Screen, in the end, she explain to us that the space is so cramp, no point wasting the money, just a fixed panel of glass will do. 

I will recommend G’Plan Design to my friends if any of them need to do renovation work and have Shirlyn as their Project Manager and ID.