Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
szey

Power Tripping

I tried my built in Oven left by owner yesterday. Oven on for 5 mins then trip the whole house. How to troubleshoot ?

Had this before. (Tripping due to oven) Do you use your oven often?

Mine was oven not used for a long period (more than 3months) then this tripping started. Then when started using again, everything back to normal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Had this before. (Tripping due to oven) Do you use your oven often?

Mine was oven not used for a long period (more than 3months) then this tripping started. Then when started using again, everything back to normal.

Took over from previous owner, just clean them, had been idle for almost 9 months liao.

Will try again this weekend. This thingy really sucks. Like those old car that must be start regularly.

I tried my built in Oven left by owner yesterday. Oven on for 5 mins then trip the whole house. How to troubleshoot ?

Disconnect the ground wire from your oven plug. Heat up your oven and don't touch it. Next, use a test pen to check if there is any current leakage from your oven. If no, leave the oven heat up for 10min to remove the moisture inside. Then reconnect the ground wire back. And test your oven again.

I saw what my electrician did. But oven tripped again for not using it regularly. So I did what I have learnt. If there is any current leakage, please ask for oven service and support.

Hi. Installing solar panels on rooftops has become a popular method of harnessing solar energy and reducing energy bills. For its customers, TXU Energy provides various incentives to encourage them to install and use solar panels more actively, as this will reduce the load on the overall electrical grid. You can read more about the company here https://txu-energy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and perhaps their services will be valuable to you, and you will become their client.