Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rickzan

Em Owners! Help!

Calling all EM owners.. i've purchased an EM and will getting my keys soon.I see all the reno t-blog home do reno all very swee..beatiful!! Can anybody post a link for your renovated EM cribs..juz wanna have some idea.. Thanks ppl...cheers!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Calling all EM owners.. i've purchased an EM and will getting my keys soon.I see all the reno t-blog home do reno all very swee..beatiful!! Can anybody post a link for your renovated EM cribs..juz wanna have some idea.. Thanks ppl...cheers!!

Hi Rickzan,

Congrats on getting your Em...

I have just done up my EM you can take a look at the link:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30624

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Puphusky

PupHusky : Wow...glass for kitchen..ur layout seem similiar to mine..how many sqm? Don't know where to start? Which contractor u using and don't mind how much you spent in total?

My unit is a total original condition..Pocket also will be very "shiong" haha....

PupHusky : Wow...glass for kitchen..ur layout seem similiar to mine..how many sqm? Don't know where to start? Which contractor u using and don't mind how much you spent in total?

My unit is a total original condition..Pocket also will be very "shiong" haha....

Looking under my post you should be able to find my contractor company :P

spend quite a bit on the house close to 35K of reno fees.

If you need my contractors number then u let me know ba

:P

Good Luck on your hunting for contractors.

Hi,

Juz wanna share my reno experience which has completed aft abt 7 weeks.U may visit my blog. More picts coming up. Cheers!

Hi,

Juz wanna share my reno experience which has completed aft abt 7 weeks.U may visit my blog. More picts coming up. Cheers!

Wow your EM is veri reasonable priced!! and yr reno complete so fast..really amazing..not like my..got slowed down by permits and all..

Pnokio: Hmm....u mean plastering cant be done at the balcony area? hmm.....an reason why it cant be done?

For my unit, the contractor only do up to false ceiling/awning height. He said it's dangerous for his workers to do all the way to the top. Anywazs not so obvious after the new coat of paint...so oklah.

Wow your EM is veri reasonable priced!! and yr reno complete so fast..really amazing..not like my..got slowed down by permits and all..

Mine is at Woodyland..so price not as premium as yours.

Fast?! Hehe didt feel so when the time past ever so slowly by..

But for the amount of work done, 7 wks not too bad I guess.

Mine is at Woodyland..so price not as premium as yours.

Fast?! Hehe didt feel so when the time past ever so slowly by..

But for the amount of work done, 7 wks not too bad I guess.

Ya mayb but still quite affordable lo the prcing :) is yrs near to MRT?

hi rickzan,

how did ur reno go? is it completed oredi? care to share ur pics of the hse? hehehe. :P

cheers.