Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snomimi

Samsung Washer Dryer Wd8804

i heard that there will be some kind of samsung promotion that's akan datang-ing...... ;)

I think $929 is quite a reasonable. I paid $20 more at AH. They revised their price. Was at $899 + $30 = $929.

Did not pay for the silver one as it cost about $100 more. Do not think it is worth it as it is not stainless steel. Just color of paint.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think $929 is quite a reasonable. I paid $20 more at AH. They revised their price. Was at $899 + $30 = $929.

Did not pay for the silver one as it cost about $100 more. Do not think it is worth it as it is not stainless steel. Just color of paint.

Yes, $929 is a very gd price considering its 8kg washing and 5 kg drying function. Personally, i would shell out $100 more for the silver variant as i tink it looks nicer. At the end of the day it all boils down to personal preference, no right or wrong. As long as one is happy with the purchase, thats all that matters. Happy laundering. ;)

Sorry, where is "AH" ?

Edited by jowy_ham

Hi,

I also placed an order for the samsung one last weekend but guess i did not do enough homework. Got it at Mega at $949. Did not go to the Expo as it will be tough to to move around with my two little ones. As many of mentioned about the machine, there is just one difference on the LG and Samsung warranty. For LG, its 2 years on parts and service and 10 years on motor, Samsung is 1 year parts and service and 10 years on motor.

Well, initially wanted to get the LG cos the Samsung has been priced much higher all along until its price came down last weekend. Features on both models are very similar except Samsung has got an extra Air Wash which I can throw in a jacket at any time.

Think if anyone is thinking of the Samsung, its a good time to get it now.

Edited by desmondtan78

Audio House.

The one that was exhibiting at Expo last weekend from Liang Court outlet.

Also check the latest Samsung promotion now is that they removed the free gift - 22" LCD TV,

so lower price. Didn't check further on the retail price now, but I think should be around >$1299.

:)

The one that was exhibiting at Expo last weekend from Liang Court outlet.

Also check the latest Samsung promotion now is that they removed the free gift - 22" LCD TV,

so lower price. Didn't check further on the retail price now, but I think should be around >$1299.

Looks like you have got a better deal than me. I bought mine from AH Liang Court. Went there as someone here posted that they are selling at $899 + $30 delivery = $929. They increased the price to $949. As I have been looking around for quite a while, I finally bought it even though it is $20 more.

Very happy with the noise level. Very happy with the water consumption. Yet to try dry wash and dryer. These days are sunny...

Looks like you have got a better deal than me. I bought mine from AH Liang Court. Went there as someone here posted that they are selling at $899 + $30 delivery = $929. They increased the price to $949. As I have been looking around for quite a while, I finally bought it even though it is $20 more.

Very happy with the noise level. Very happy with the water consumption. Yet to try dry wash and dryer. These days are sunny...

aiyah,,,,$20 no problem.

Me have not get it yet. Plan for next weekend to come as need to coordinate for kitchen reno.

When final spinning, vibration heavy or not?

aiyah,,,,$20 no problem.

Me have not get it yet. Plan for next weekend to come as need to coordinate for kitchen reno.

When final spinning, vibration heavy or not?

Very stable final spin.

$20 not an issue else I would not have bought it. Just feel cheated.

Very stable final spin.

$20 not an issue else I would not have bought it. Just feel cheated.

I decided to buy this model after doing extensive research. 1 issue that is very pertinent about non-continental brand is reliability. To overcome this concern, I bought extended warranty from HN. So I wont have any headache for the next 5 years. On paper, this machine's feature is really value for money.

I also ask my contractor to make a pedestal to raise the height of this washer/dryer so that I dont have to bend. I am looking forward for the delivery today and will feedback my experience in this forum.

Buy at Mustafa cheaper. $849 + 30 (Transport.)

use diners can pay by installment.

wow, that's the best buy. infact i did call them to check price but they dun reveal on the

phone. So I dun want to make a trip down just to check the price & secure the one from

the expo.

So anyone want to get this now know where the best place to get.......hahahaha

wow, that's the best buy. infact i did call them to check price but they dun reveal on the

phone. So I dun want to make a trip down just to check the price & secure the one from

the expo.

So anyone want to get this now know where the best place to get.......hahahaha

wow. price is S$70 lower than what I got from Audio House!!!

Same here. I didn't make a trip down to check. If this unit from Mustafa is exactly the same, then I would say it is really a good buy.