Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

everything like so big after hacking huh

like i always say..

"from heaps of destruction, thou flat shall reborn!"

Ya~~~ I agree with you~~ That day when i went back, i can't really recognize that's my house~~ haha... looks different

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:o O_O :o

ooo

Lotsa jeans hanging around...

:P

hahahaha.... your eyes very sharp leh~~~haha... yup!! their clothes is around my whole house~ not just jeans only~ even clothes and sarung also have~~~wahaha...

hahahaha.... your eyes very sharp leh~~~haha... yup!! their clothes is around my whole house~ not just jeans only~ even clothes and sarung also have~~~wahaha...

haha 。。。u lucky they dun wash their 内在美 and hang them around...

haha 。。。u lucky they dun wash their 内在美 and hang them around...

hahaha....wa~~~ if they hang up underwear ar :jawdrop: ~~ i ll feel very disgusting leh~~hahaha.. can't imagine what they do inside my house

hahaha....wa~~~ if they hang up underwear ar :jawdrop: ~~ i ll feel very disgusting leh~~hahaha.. can't imagine what they do inside my house

hahaha.. so funny reading all these...

hahaha.. so funny reading all these...

haha...really disgusting lo ~haha ...2 indian guys can do what? Why they need to change their underwear in my house? pei pei pei~ hahaha...

Long time didn't update you all~~ because i busy for my renovation, and busy for my final cake for last lesson~haha.. finally i did it! Yes!! Now can concentrate my renovation ald~~

This is my final cake~~haha.... dozo yoroshiku :rolleyes:

wencake.jpg

Last week we went back our house, and the hacking almost done, still left some skirting,window granite, corning and we plan to ask them help us to hack the partial part for entrance too.. so messy~

and that day the gain city come to help us run the pipe~ but i couldn't contact my contractor, so we last min change the appointment date and we just let them dismantle the system 4 only~ Because my contractor go overseas. Luckily this 2 guys very good, didn't blame us at all, only now don't know the gain city will charge us the last min cancel fees or not~ but my contractor already confirm with them 2th Sept come and run the pipe~

I really satisfied with this 2 gain city guys~ They very nice, they very helpful and they help us to clean and sweep the flour after all done~ and help me to hack some part some more~ haha..

Here have some photos to show you all~ This is our progress.. very very slow~~~

We ask them to help us to dismantle all the kerb, skirting, window granite, kitchen and storeroom door frame and some part for MBR toilet and wall of kitchen~ So can see the kitchen is slightly bigger than the previous one~wahaha...

img0488nf.jpg

img0516g.jpg

img0543z.jpg

img0545m.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

Hey guys~ the hafary have a new branch at trade hub 21 and we went to there, not because of the tiles but the Hansgrohe~ Yes~~ They selling the Hansgrohe product and OXO product nw~~ And i find that their price is cheaper than Hansgrohe Singapore. And THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IS THEY HAVING 25% OFF FOR ALL HANSGROHE PRODUCT AND SOME OTHER ITEMS. Woohoo~~

Here is some item we plan to get from there.

This is Hansgrohe i box, is the basic set for all conceal mixer

ibox1.jpg

ibox2.jpg

This is Hansgrohe Pura Vida series basin tap~ But we plan to get a short one~

puravida150724001.jpg

This is Hansgrohe Pura Vida Conceal Mixer

puravida156650001.jpg

This is Hansgrohe Pura Vida Rain Shower

puravide274370001.jpg

puravide274370002.jpg

This is Hansgrohe basin tap mixer, we plan to get the short one for our common toilet

metriss310220002.jpg

This is Hansgrohe mixer that we plan to get it for common toilet

metriss314600001.th.jpg

This is Hansgrohe raindance. We plan to get it for common toilet

raindaces120278840001.jpg

raindaces120278840002.jpg

Hi!

I'm pretty new to this forum. Just getting ready for renovation for my new place which I am collecting the keys in October.

Just sent you a PM request if I could get the contacts of the contractor, electrician and false ceiling guy from you.

Thanks!

Hi!

I'm pretty new to this forum. Just getting ready for renovation for my new place which I am collecting the keys in October.

Just sent you a PM request if I could get the contacts of the contractor, electrician and false ceiling guy from you.

Thanks!

Hey~~ Welcome ^_^ i ll PM you my contractor no, and the electrian now~ but the false ceiling maybe need 1-2 days~ haha.. you know why? Because yesterday i accidentally drop my hp into the toilet bowl~~~ 5555... now still haven't dry fully, so not dare to switch on my hp~ but the contractor and electrician my husband have their contact no. So i can give it to you now