Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

OMG~~ all the partition board and kitchen tiles done, we only realise we forgot to ask the plumber run a incoming water pipe to my fridge area :( if next time i want to change to water dispenser fridge then how leh????

Talk with my contractor just now~ he say he will talk with plumber and see can run from ceiling or not~~

Jus to remind u all, if you jus start ur reno, and u plan to buy a fridge with water dispenser too.... remember to tell your plumber run the water pipe for fridge ya~~haha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
OMG~~ all the partition board and kitchen tiles done, we only realise we forgot to ask the plumber run a incoming water pipe to my fridge area :( if next time i want to change to water dispenser fridge then how leh????

Talk with my contractor just now~ he say he will talk with plumber and see can run from ceiling or not~~

Jus to remind u all, if you jus start ur reno, and u plan to buy a fridge with water dispenser too.... remember to tell your plumber run the water pipe for fridge ya~~haha...

err... water dispenser fridge doesn't need the pipe.

the water is stored in a container inside the fridge (which means you need to refill now and then).

err... water dispenser fridge doesn't need the pipe.

the water is stored in a container inside the fridge (which means you need to refill now and then).

some of the fridge with water dispenser need water pipe, but i'm not sure which brand and which model is it~ play safe i think i better ask them whether still can fix this problem or not~ haha..

you all know which oven is better or not ya?? Haiz~~~ i'm very confusing nw leh~~ can help me :P

I want a oven which have the pyrolytic self cleaning function.

Now i'm considering Bosch, Electrolux and De Dietrich~

That day i went to c bosch oven, then only know Bosch oven can't choose jus top fire, Bosch only have top+bottom & bottom only. ( Pls correct me if i'm wrong)

then now i'm considering this 3 oven, all have pyrolytic self cleaning function

Electrolux Inspiro Oven EOC69400X

http://www.electrolux.co.uk/node38.aspx?productid=43060

eoc68000x.jpg

Electrolux Multi-function pyrolytic oven

http://www.electrolux.co.uk/node38.aspx?productid=43061

eoc69400x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP740X

http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/touch-control-...-oven-p-37.html

dop740x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP895X

http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/pyroclean-with...splay-p-35.html

dop895x.jpg

Today!!! Finally!!! My living hall homogeneus tiles up!! yeah~~~ hahaha.....And today we finally got our cheque~ wahahaha... we take maybank renovation loan 15k and the 1st 10k is free interest for the 1st year~~ ^_^

Dala~~~ This is our cheque for our contractor~~~

img0644v.jpg

They are plastering our house~~~ the whole house so dusty and all in white~ Oh my gosh~~ I can't even breath when they polish the wall

img0641qh.jpg

Dala~~~ My homogeneous tiles for main house up!!

img0645x.jpg

img0650xw.jpg

img0652s.jpg

Edited by Kumikotamago

img0653qh.jpg

img0654r.jpg

The tiler double check for the edge

img0656x.jpg

This is my entrance~~ We gonna lay this wooden tiles~

img0648ge.jpg

wah nice nice!! :good:

It seems soon to completion...

wah major renov so overall how much you spend

haha~~~ we didn't hack the existing floor tiles so still ok la~haha ..

Erm... Actually we still not too sure we total will spend how much, bec the carpenter and mirror haven't measure and quote us yet~~ But i think probably around 40-50k if include the kitchen and toilet accessories.

Today my husband's friend introduce a glass shop boss to him~~ After i called the boss, we decided to ask my contractor don't help us to order the shower screen, glass door and mirror~~ and my contractor agreed. haha... the price is much more cheaper than him :P we can save a lot from here lo~~

the shower screen we can get $350 for 5 " and $400 for 6"~~ and the glass door also cheaper~~ we will made an appointment with him to measure the size~

Can you pm me the tel phone no ? , thanks

Today my husband's friend introduce a glass shop boss to him~~ After i called the boss, we decided to ask my contractor don't help us to order the shower screen, glass door and mirror~~ and my contractor agreed. haha... the price is much more cheaper than him :P we can save a lot from here lo~~

the shower screen we can get $350 for 5 " and $400 for 6"~~ and the glass door also cheaper~~ we will made an appointment with him to measure the size~

hihi, can i have the contact too? thanks!