Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
suhani76

Inner View- Anyone Engage Their Reno Service Before

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i went there after i got my floor plan .The very first ID i spoken to .. given me some ideas on the spot ... say 2 weeks to get back on the quotation ... its been about 2 months ... i never heard from him at all

I went there about 1 month back for a quote. Have never hear from them since then.

Seems like no one is there always when we pass by the shop.

i went there after i got my floor plan .The very first ID i spoken to .. given me some ideas on the spot ... say 2 weeks to get back on the quotation ... its been about 2 months ... i never heard from him at all

felix, u frm the July JW balloting? cos i am. i went there ystr and the ID promised to get bk within 2 wks but i guess tt's gonna be diff judging by wat i read here. mayb our budget too low for them tt's y they didnt get bk to us.

me and the fiance went to them for consultation & quotation once and they actually followed up pretty promptly. the chap who attended to us was pretty friendly. they are one of the few we are considering -- although their quotation was not too expensive, we've had far better offers from other IDs as well...

Talked to one of their staff in the office about my renovation around Apr/May. Left a lofty and laid-back impression on me. The staff promised a quotation in 2 weeks time. To date, no news from them. I also dun bother to call up since if they can't even provide a quotation, I dun think I would want to let them do my renovation. Have engaged another ID firm instead.

Hi...did anyone here engaged this reno comp before to do up ur home?? Need advice on it :dunno:

Thanks in advance

hi.. me & my wife had chosen innerview. but too bad... the id disappoint us badly... promised but never delivered... quotation waited for 1 month, drawings with colours waited for months.... never show up time for appts.... & alot more.... somemore we paid money yet gotta endure all these....

Go around get more quotes 1st b4 making any decision... it hurts when u made wrong decision!!!

:bangwall:

Totally agreed.

Dont do with haste. Take your time.

Afterall we are talking about ten of thousands of dollars not few hundred dollars.

Source more and compare item by item, psf by pfs, pfr by pfr...and of course numerous showflats: completion and half completion.

hi.. me & my wife had chosen innerview. but too bad... the id disappoint us badly... promised but never delivered... quotation waited for 1 month, drawings with colours waited for months.... never show up time for appts.... & alot more.... somemore we paid money yet gotta endure all these....

Go around get more quotes 1st b4 making any decision... it hurts when u made wrong decision!!!

:bangwall:

hi..

We do not know wat to do with our id ! he seems very uninterested in doing our house anymore. reno have started since 3weeks ago but only the whole house tiles are done. he managed to finished the flooring in 1 week plus, but left the flat not doing anything for the remaining 1 week plus.....

Since day 1, I had requested from the id for a working schedule , & paste the hdb work permit outside the flat, but nothing done till now. But he keep assuring us that the reno can be done by early Aug! We did not want to blow things up, considering that id might any how do the reno...

Any good souls around can advice us on how to deal with our id...

Thanks

Cheers!

Hmm...maybe can you go directly to his ID firm and talk to the bosses. I think bosses will normally be more interested in their company's reputation.

Unless your ID is already the boss himself....then you can commit suicide :bow:

Edited by BigAngel

hi..

We do not know wat to do with our id ! he seems very uninterested in doing our house anymore. reno have started since 3weeks ago but only the whole house tiles are done. he managed to finished the flooring in 1 week plus, but left the flat not doing anything for the remaining 1 week plus.....

Since day 1, I had requested from the id for a working schedule , & paste the hdb work permit outside the flat, but nothing done till now. But he keep assuring us that the reno can be done by early Aug! We did not want to blow things up, considering that id might any how do the reno...

Any good souls around can advice us on how to deal with our id...

Thanks

Cheers!

Hi, I have just asked one of the ID for the renovation cost! It took me nearly a week to receive the quotation, we are thinking of hiring them as well. But $$$ is the consideration coz it is quite expensive.

Think you can speak to the boss Jason, he seems to be a reasonable guy.

Hi, I have just asked one of the ID for the renovation cost! It took me nearly a week to receive the quotation, we are thinking of hiring them as well. But $$$ is the consideration coz it is quite expensive.

Think you can speak to the boss Jason, he seems to be a reasonable guy.

It is normal to receive quotation after 1 week. no complaint for this area

Agreed that their price are quite steep