Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
suhani76

Inner View- Anyone Engage Their Reno Service Before

think twice before signing with this firm....

Now already into the 5th week of my new flat reno.. guess wat.. my id left my flat almost doing nothing for the past 1 week plus!!! Cant find any extra things done since the 4th wk... extremely fed up!!!

Furthermore, we have to call our id very often to check on the status, rather than he inform us on the progress. We dun even have a working schedule to follow becos he could not produce 1. keep saying our job is very simple, can complete by end of july!

now really have doubts....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
think twice before signing with this firm....

Now already into the 5th week of my new flat reno.. guess wat.. my id left my flat almost doing nothing for the past 1 week plus!!! Cant find any extra things done since the 4th wk... extremely fed up!!!

Furthermore, we have to call our id very often to check on the status, rather than he inform us on the progress. We dun even have a working schedule to follow becos he could not produce 1. keep saying our job is very simple, can complete by end of july!

now really have doubts....

Maybe u can draft out a contract and ask ur ID to endorse on it saying that the house can be completed in July and if unable then ask for compensation from them.

Maybe u can draft out a contract and ask ur ID to endorse on it saying that the house can be completed in July and if unable then ask for compensation from them.

I dun think the id will sign lor. Can only blame ourselves for being stupid to have chosen them!! For the 1st time, last evening the id called me to discuss on installation matters... He promised to fix some carpentry works over these days... but i dun hope for too much liao...

By next fri is already 1st aug, see what reasons can my id come with to convince us lor....

I dun think the id will sign lor. Can only blame ourselves for being stupid to have chosen them!! For the 1st time, last evening the id called me to discuss on installation matters... He promised to fix some carpentry works over these days... but i dun hope for too much liao...

By next fri is already 1st aug, see what reasons can my id come with to convince us lor....

Hi sorry to hear your plight with Innerview...may i know who is your ID.

Almost sign with them but back out coz out of budget

thanks

hi,

as expected my ID failed me again! supposed to hand over on last wkend, but up to now still uncomplete!

i never heard from any1 that chemical washing can be done when not all the things are up. my ID done that! after tat washing, my whole house white & extra glossy tiles becomes dull & dirty, & can even find unremoveable stains my balcony tiles!

Really cant tahan his attitude, went to complaint to the boss, named Jason. He is very professional, went down to my house immediately to take care of the remainings. He took over from my ID & promised everything completed by tomorrow, 7th Aug! Hope this time can really deliver...

hi,

as expected my ID failed me again! supposed to hand over on last wkend, but up to now still uncomplete!

i never heard from any1 that chemical washing can be done when not all the things are up. my ID done that! after tat washing, my whole house white & extra glossy tiles becomes dull & dirty, & can even find unremoveable stains my balcony tiles!

Really cant tahan his attitude, went to complaint to the boss, named Jason. He is very professional, went down to my house immediately to take care of the remainings. He took over from my ID & promised everything completed by tomorrow, 7th Aug! Hope this time can really deliver...

hi,

my previous ID failed me badly, but not his boss, Jason! He dared to promise things to done by 7th Aug, & he did it. There were quite a numbers of workers doing things over the 3 days periods. I doubt the previous ID would have done this. Although there are still a few of outstanding issues & places to touch up, generally, my wife & myself were pretty satisfied. We are able to shift in on the 8th Aug. It was not a very good idea to shift in on the chinese 7th month, but lucky on the 8th Aug was a good day. All these delays should not have happened in the first place if the previous ID had done his job..... We had a hard time explaininng to our folks for shifting into new house....

Jason had arranged for his men to do touch ups over this week, so we are expecting them.. After Jason had took over this case, we are feeling secure that our house is finally under a responsible ID' hands.

hi,

my previous ID failed me badly, but not his boss, Jason! He dared to promise things to done by 7th Aug, & he did it. There were quite a numbers of workers doing things over the 3 days periods. I doubt the previous ID would have done this. Although there are still a few of outstanding issues & places to touch up, generally, my wife & myself were pretty satisfied. We are able to shift in on the 8th Aug. It was not a very good idea to shift in on the chinese 7th month, but lucky on the 8th Aug was a good day. All these delays should not have happened in the first place if the previous ID had done his job..... We had a hard time explaininng to our folks for shifting into new house....

Jason had arranged for his men to do touch ups over this week, so we are expecting them.. After Jason had took over this case, we are feeling secure that our house is finally under a responsible ID' hands.

Hi can PM me the ID so I can avoid him....Thanks

Hi can PM me the ID so I can avoid him....Thanks

hi,

just wanna share my experiences again.. Jason managed to get our houses 90% done. Was rather satisfied on his professionalism.

But still extremely frustrated over with my previous ID. He had decided on some important issues without having our knowledges! eg. the aircon trunking in 1 of the bedroom was found leaking on the very first day that we moved in. The trunking had also caused a very big problem, that the door could not be fully opened as the trunking had obstruct it.... TV console was extremely high, even though Jason had arranged his workers to bring down a bit, but I am still not pleased with it. I wanted it to be lower but due to it already made structure, it cant go lower. Study table was made too small, as if it is used hobbit ( character in lord of e rings ) & many other more............................................................................

I must admit I am too silly to have paid him 99% of the reno payment. I did it as I assumed that he could fasten on the job done but I was wrong. Before Jason took over, it was already 3 weeks late. Then what the use of him promised a 4-6 weeks completion date in the first place...

Becos of him, we had to re-scheduled for delivery of furnitures, electrical appliances, accessories etc. twice !!!

Now we had stayed in this flat for 1 wk plus, but the touch ups seems pretty slow. Now it already the 9th wk since started reno.

Should any1 agreed that we should ask for compensation?

Thanks.

Cheers

hi...

can you all (who hv bad experience with the ID) PM me the name? i'm getting quotes from this firm this sun. if the ID u guys complained abt is the guy i'll b dealing with, then i hv to think twice abt considering them.

hi...

can you all (who hv bad experience with the ID) PM me the name? i'm getting quotes from this firm this sun. if the ID u guys complained abt is the guy i'll b dealing with, then i hv to think twice abt considering them.

hi,

u can try getting quote from the boss, Jason. He is a pretty gd guy, responsible too.

Btw, try getting more quotes to compare b4 making any decision. Get the best deal available, if not suffer later..

cheers.

hi,

u can try getting quote from the boss, Jason. He is a pretty gd guy, responsible too.

Btw, try getting more quotes to compare b4 making any decision. Get the best deal available, if not suffer later..

cheers.

Just went to the Firm today and thought the ID seems quite ok. Thought of coming to this forum to check whats the general comments on the firm and came across this thread. Can PM the ID name? Thanks. :D

Just went to the Firm today and thought the ID seems quite ok. Thought of coming to this forum to check whats the general comments on the firm and came across this thread. Can PM the ID name? Thanks. :D

The previous id who had not done his job was Andy Yee.

Other than his dun care working attitude, innerview is still not bad. The worksmanship for most of the things done ( carpentry works, floor tiles, paintings etc ) are considered pretty good. Esp their painters. Met them a few times, & always willing to do touch whenever I asked. Good!

Hi all,

Im a newbie here and like most of you ppl, trying to scout the best deals, ids, and gather ideas for homes.. In the 1st stage for now trying to find a gd id. Went to a few places like Inner View. Has anyone engage their service before. A guy by the name of A*** assist us and had been very helpful and trying hard to cater our budget but he will only get back to us on the quotations a few days later or at most a week. So anyone??

Regards

GlamChic :help:

Hi all,

Im a newbie here and like most of you ppl, trying to scout the best deals, ids, and gather ideas for homes.. In the 1st stage for now trying to find a gd id. Went to a few places like Inner View. Has anyone engage their service before. A guy by the name of A*** assist us and had been very helpful and trying hard to cater our budget but he will only get back to us on the quotations a few days later or at most a week. So anyone??

Regards

GlamChic :help:

Hi,

my reno was done by innerview recently. can i know who was the id u spoke to? maybe u would like to pm to me.

then i can share my experiences wif u...

cheers