Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukoh

Laminate Flooring - Berry Floor?

I guess you are just another unlucky person to fall victim to this rascal. :bangwall:

:help: should I proceed ?? Am lost.. after all these negative feedback. But they quoted me only @ $2.80psf.. very attractive lor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh no.. any updates on this case? I had paid the $300 desposit... waiting to choose color and install. But had a bad first meeting as they can only produce less than 10 sample for me to choose and most no stock.

Anyone submit to CASE ?

I guess you are just another unlucky person to fall victim to this rascal. :bangwall:

Actually it doesn't make sense for this Kelvin guy to cheat people off their flooring deposits which amount to only a few hundred dollars in each of the cases reported here. At most, they goes to paying for the exhibition cost, and is not going to make him rich.

Is it possible that he is one of those rogue operator of renovation loan scams?

Oh no.. any updates on this case? I had paid the $300 desposit... waiting to choose color and install. But had a bad first meeting as they can only produce less than 10 sample for me to choose and most no stock.

Anyone submit to CASE ?

Actually it doesn't make sense for this Kelvin guy to cheat people off their flooring deposits which amount to only a few hundred dollars in each of the cases reported here. At most, they goes to paying for the exhibition cost, and is not going to make him rich.

Is it possible that he is one of those rogue operator of renovation loan scams?

Hi All,

I have also given Deposit $300 to him last year August 2010 (Expo ). He has visited site and taken measure on month of November and added 10% wastage, But measurement is wrong and not correct. I have asked him to send detail Quotation. Still he is not given his Quotations. He will talk only final amount. He is very key on get 50% caution deposit upfront.

Now he has changed is Hand phone number.

Can you please give Kelvin contact number?

Note: If anybody file case/claim then please let me know. I will also join in that case.

Edited by franaro

Yes, Porzia, Neon,whatever..... the exhibitors ought to blacklist them. How does one go about blacklisting them in the industry?

That Kelvin, promised me a 3 day job, until now its been over a month and it is still not complete. He just collect money and never call back, tell you when he is coming to do the job but never turn up or call/

Do not ever deal with him or David. Kelvin told me he has split up with David, but I am not so sure.

Very bad companies, both.

Edited by Suesue

haha THEY ARE ALL FROM CHINA! Wake UP YOUR IDEA Now!

TRY PERGO, WE ARE THE FLOOR XPERT!

R u the competitor of Floor Xpert? If not, r u the staff of Floor Xpert? The way u write and post it across other threads made 1 wonder that your motive is to actually ask other to avoid Floor Xpert or Pergo.

Edited by jaskel

Has anyone consider bamboo flooring? i heard it is same price, healthier, more durable and stronger

Would you have any bamboo flooring information to share? What are you getting?

thx

Has anyone consider bamboo flooring? i heard it is same price, healthier, more durable and stronger

Hi,

I suggest you please avoid these guys as I am currently going through a horrible time having done the lamination with them. First they are good at exhibhition and once the order is taken they are very irresponsible, workers dont come on time and you dont get response to their calls.

They finished my flooring (complete house) in 2 instalments and within 2 months the floor bulged at two places and till now it is not rectified. I am currently put a claims in court. Note that they cannot manage their workers and time. However I have my doubts whether the flooring is original or from China as they gave me very good pricing at Expo Exhibhition.

So please take care.........

Perhaps you could show us a picture of your flooring to highlight what you mean.

Hi all, yes indeed this is a very bad company.. i heard the workers aren't paid and kelvin owes them a huge sum of $.

which explains the poor workmanship perhaps?

At the expo fair in changi, he "claims" to be importing germany/belgium products. well, don't be fooled, he gives customer CHINA products. so that his profit is 200%. the reason for him changing the company name is to avoid unsatisfied customers, distributor in report him for what he is doing.

He has been charged with regards to this matter before.

Comparing the prices with other company, porzia(whatever screw up name is called) is STILL one of the expensive ones despite the fact that the real origin of the product is CHINA.

As an ex contractor/designer myself, i would suggest floor laminates company like evorich/goodrich. these are the more reputable companies, and mind you, with a cheaper offer =).

feel free to consult me if you need any recommendations or anything.

kelvin is the main boss of neon creative concept/porzia laminate(dealing with ONLY floor laminate)

david is the boss of eco-design(dealing with design and built aka renovations)

kelvin was the one who repeatedly holds him responsible from time to time.

Hi,

I suggest you please avoid these guys as I am currently going through a horrible time having done the lamination with them. First they are good at exhibhition and once the order is taken they are very irresponsible, workers dont come on time and you dont get response to their calls.

They finished my flooring (complete house) in 2 instalments and within 2 months the floor bulged at two places and till now it is not rectified. I am currently put a claims in court. Note that they cannot manage their workers and time. However I have my doubts whether the flooring is original or from China as they gave me very good pricing at Expo Exhibhition.

Did they indicate any brand name in your recipt? Did you check the laminate brand name that they installed? Did you ask them if they give you the original? Csn you prove that they have the intent to give you dog meat when they sell you mutton? If you have, I suggest you report Police to make the case against them stronger. See my previous thread.

Hi people,

We came across this company at Expo selling Berry Laminate Flooring and it is marketed by Neon Creative Concept. Did research on Berry (from Belgium) and it seems pretty decent and recognised worldwide. However, I cannot find any information on Neon Creative Concept (the local importer) and is quite apprehensive. Has anyone used either the product or the company and have any feedback? Looking forward to hear from all. Thanks!

ayukoh

Hi,

Anyone got a name card from them? Want to know if they are still operating from the Upper Sarangoo Shopping Centre... I got a Debt Collector to collect $$ back from them. Hope to give them grieve... Will be CRAglad if someone can provide us their address... or company nam so a can go ACRA to check them out...

Neon Creative Concept = Porzia Design Pte Ltd = Eco-Design

All under the SAME People, SAME Address, SAME Tatics......

Good Luck to those newbies........ you need them or lose at least S$300 (deposit).

At least you can add in more news into this thread....

Thank you. I was shopping for flooring and came across this company on Sunday. The brand is Porzia I think.

Anyone got a name card from them? Want to know if they are still operating from the Upper Sarangoo Shopping Centre... I got a Debt Collector to collect $$ back from them. Hope to give them grieve... Will be CRAglad if someone can provide us their address... or company nam so a can go ACRA to check them out...