Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukoh

Laminate Flooring - Berry Floor?

Alert! Predator sighted at S'pore Expo today. Now operating under different company name, and different brand of laminate floor. Be Warn!

Thank you. I was shopping for flooring and came across this company on Sunday. The brand is Porzia I think.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Lugi alot... Hope you can report to police. Just for their records. The Investing Officer told me to rally for people to report. When the public interest is at stake, the police will take action. It can be Kama that you owe them $300. But it could also be thier Kama they will have police going after them. I will share my case sometime later. For the time being, my case is on-going. I was trying to contact you but your mailbox here is full. maybe you can drop me a mail.

hi,

lucky i did not proceed to install the flooring with Neon Creative Concept... yes i had my $300 forfeited, its better then having many headaches to get them to sort out lousy job....

to those who had jobs done by them who are not up to mark, like what Fishingdog said go and report to police.

Sorry to hear that.

Though it's not my business, I did sound a warning earlier in this thread which seems to be unheeded.

Esther192, it has nothing to do with karma, but apathy will allow crooks to continue preying on the unwary.

agreed! :good:

Lugi alot... Hope you can report to police. Just for their records. The Investing Officer told me to rally for people to report. When the public interest is at stake, the police will take action. It can be Kama that you owe them $300. But it could also be thier Kama they will have police going after them. I will share my case sometime later. For the time being, my case is on-going. I was trying to contact you but your mailbox here is full. maybe you can drop me a mail.

Sorry to hear that.

Though it's not my business, I did sound a warning earlier in this thread which seems to be unheeded.

Esther192, it has nothing to do with karma, but apathy will allow crooks to continue preying on the unwary.

Hi Fishingdog,

What is your case actually? You may wanna share with the rest of the forummers here?

So that people will be careful not to trust this company...

They have never contacted me since, and of cos no 3D plan as KELVIN promised.

As someone who believe in KARMA, I will take it as I have owe him $300 somewhere in time... so just give it to him....

I am not going to waste more precious time, money and happiness to be bother with this kinda "human being"...

I hope you did not lugi too much!

Just spoken to the IO from AMK of my case. He recommend me to rally for others who are "cheated" to lodge a formal report. if the public interest is affecteded, they will invite our freinds down for kopi. Any report will do Small Claim Court or Police so that the information can be in the database.

Hi Fishingdog,

What is your case actually? You may wanna share with the rest of the forummers here?

So that people will be careful not to trust this company...

They have never contacted me since, and of cos no 3D plan as KELVIN promised.

As someone who believe in KARMA, I will take it as I have owe him $300 somewhere in time... so just give it to him....

I am not going to waste more precious time, money and happiness to be bother with this kinda "human being"...

I hope you did not lugi too much!

Hi to everyone who has or had contract with Neon Creative and not happy with them.....

Go lodge a police report! It will help strengthen our case against them and help those who might fall into their hands and lose $$$$. I did my Police report liao.

Just spoken to the IO from AMK of my case. He recommend me to rally for others who are "cheated" to lodge a formal report. if the public interest is affecteded, they will invite our freinds down for kopi. Any report will do Small Claim Court or Police so that the information can be in the database.

Hi,

FYI.

The friendly David Teo is also from Eco Design LLP. Neon is their sister company.

But, not sure if their workmanship got standard... pls update.

all the best.

S13

Hi to everyone who has or had contract with Neo Creative and not happy with them.....

Go lodge a police report! It will help strengthen our case against them and help those who might fall into their hands and lose $$$$. I did my Police report liao.

While the 3D design has yet to arrive at my gmail.... a few guys called me and obviously they were not told of my situation...

Then I asked them to check with Kelvin and after that no more return call till last Friday when I was busy with my project...

told the guy I was busy and to call me back yesterday... no news yet...

nick, I have got a good deal from them during the previous Home & Decor fair... but they said the staff had left the company so that was why nobody follow up with the 3D design and phone calls... after that the story continue here.....

Hi,

FYI.

The friendly David Teo is also from Eco Design LLP. Neon is their sister company.

But, not sure if their workmanship got standard... pls update.

all the best.

S13

i also got order this berry flooring from Neon during the exhibition too...

they also promised 2 3D drawing.... this guy called David from Eco-design is friendly and i did seen the drawing after discussing with him but at the end of the day i did not engage him to do the reno as i find it quite ex.

Neon did called me a few times to ask when can they come down to my yet-to-collect keys house. I will keep my finger crossed.

If you do have any problem with this company pse bring up.

While the 3D design has yet to arrive at my gmail.... a few guys called me and obviously they were not told of my situation...

Then I asked them to check with Kelvin and after that no more return call till last Friday when I was busy with my project...

told the guy I was busy and to call me back yesterday... no news yet...

nick, I have got a good deal from them during the previous Home & Decor fair... but they said the staff had left the company so that was why nobody follow up with the 3D design and phone calls... after that the story continue here.....

Oh yeah? Hmm.... maybe I am not as lucky as you :)

Two weeks have passed since I last heard from them with the promise to email me the 3D design....

Till now I am still waiting...

i also got order this berry flooring from Neon during the exhibition too...

they also promised 2 3D drawing.... this guy called David from Eco-design is friendly and i did seen the drawing after discussing with him but at the end of the day i did not engage him to do the reno as i find it quite ex.

Neon did called me a few times to ask when can they come down to my yet-to-collect keys house. I will keep my finger crossed.

If you do have any problem with this company pse bring up.

Edited by dvdfreak

Just had my flooring done last week. Wanted to give it some "RUN IN" before commenting.

Basically, I would say that I'm satisfied with the overall quality and workmanship. Workers are a bit fierce but guess it quite normal as long as workmanship is good is ok.

Color recommended matches quite well with my furniture also.

Verdict : PASS

Oh yeah? Hmm.... maybe I am not as lucky as you :)

Two weeks have passed since I last heard from them with the promise to email me the 3D design....

Till now I am still waiting...