Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mind to pm me the contact ? thkss!

Have PM you the contact :)

So far so good, work is progressing as planned - I think I'll start a little reno-blog of my own so those who are interested can view - this forum has been an essential tool in helping me source for stuff so its good if I share my experiences with others as well

Hi CheriPeach I have PM u. Hope it goes well, must remember to bargain (hehe, although I did not - :bangwall: , but honestly his price quite good. He already quote another fren and his was lower than the other contractor)

Thanks much. Got your PM. I first encountered Unimax at a home design and reno fair in Changi Expo. Was quite impressed with the package they showed me and the eight-year warranty which they boasted only Unimax offers. But the staff who attended to me did not give me a very good impression. So I am glad to find another contact in Unimax from you. Thanks again :)

I also met one of the designers Frankie from Unimax booth at Luxury Living 2011. Any comments?

Any forummers tried Unimax before? Good or Bad comments are welcome.

Can PM me? I hope to know more about them before metign them.

I have sent my floorplan to him, awaiting quotation

I also met one of the designers Frankie from Unimax booth at Luxury Living 2011. Any comments?

My ID is Jay.

He is a nice chap and sincere. Signing with him.

my colleague engaged Lenz to do up their flat,he is very humorous and nice designer most importantly he is a straight forward guy.He won't give empty promises.

most importantly they like his positive attitude and also he never procrastinate jobs and handover the keys on time.

A really RELIABLE ID, I would say!

Hi,

Can i have the contact (HP+email) of the ID? Thanks..

TerHan

Sure good things are meant to be shared :

ID : Lenz

Email : lenztan@unimax.com.sg

Edited by GIORGINA

<!--quoteo(post=619955:date=Mar 18 2011, 02:41 PM:name=terhan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (terhan @ Mar 18 2011, 02:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=619955"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

Can i have the contact (HP+email) of the ID? Thanks..

TerHan<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sure good things are meant to be shared :

ID : Lenz

Email : lenztan@unimax.com.sg

How is their workmanship?

i went to the asian furniture fair 2011 in expo and saw unimax booth. was quite impressed with the renovation they did.

The id who attended to me was frankie but after reading the past posts, the highly recommended ID are Thomas and Lenz. Are they really good and responsible?

This Frankie show me the promotion for 4 room premium at $14,888 (usual $16, 888). Is this a good deal? I have not collected my key yet and just started to source for ID. Is it too rushing just to sign with them first?

For those who have + or - experience with them, can you share with me?

Your advise will help me to make up my mind. Thanks.

can try them..bt dont take Thomas..he tell my fren tht the cabinet interior is pvc bt turn out it was nt,cheaper material was used instead...carpenter is nt their own bt he sub con and the works done is nt gd... alot of rectifying is being done and his sincerity seems to lost after works has started...